2. For over forty years, Concept2 has been designing and manufacturing innovative, high-quality products to help you achieve your fitness goals—for better health, training for the Olympics or anything in between. Regardless of what training machine you choose, you can expect superior products from one of the most well-established companies in fitness. The Performance Monitor 5 (PM5) helps set our machines apart, reliably measuring your power and personal improvements, and allowing for fair comparisons with users anywhere in the world. All of our products are manufactured in Vermont and ship factory direct. They are built to last, offering commercial-grade quality and durability. Ask about our warranty and 30-day money-back guarantee. Learn more at concept2.com or give us a call. We’re here to help! Concept2: A Legacy of Sport
12. Concept2 was founded in 1976 by brothers Dick and Peter Dreissigacker—two engineers with a passion for the sport of rowing. Over the past 40 years, the brothers have applied their experience and engineering to design, manufacture, sell and service unique products for the benefit of the entire Concept2 community. As athletes with high expectations, they’re not only inventors but constantly test their products during daily workouts and training sessions. We continue to promote and encourage the growth of these sports, indoors and outdoors. A Legacy Born on Water 0418 concept2.com 800.245.5676 Also from Concept2 DREISSIGACKER RACING OARS Every oar is custom made to your specifications . ACCESSORIES We have everything to make indoor training comfortable and easy, from seat pads and floor mats to stylish clothing. SPARE PARTS We continue to sell replacement and spare parts as far back as our original Model A Indoor Rower. We will keep your flywheel spinning!
3. SkiErg The SkiErg helps build strength and endurance using the poling motions integral to both techniques of Nordic skiing. Concept2 Products BikeErg The BikeErg is the latest addition to our family of sport-based ergometers, bringing to cycling our flywheel technology and powerful Performance Monitor. Model D The world’s most popular rowing machine, found in homes, health clubs and schools around the world. Model E Includes all the proven features of the Model D plus additional height and ruggedness. Dynamic The Dynamic Indoor Rower is designed to meet specific training needs of the competitive on water athlete. INDOOR ROWERS
5. Longer monitor arm brings the PM5 closer to you One-piece leg design for solid look and feel Fully enclosed chain housing helps keep the chain clean High gloss, powder- coated frame protects against scratches The frame is 6” higher, positioning the seat at a comfortable 20” height Separates easily into two parts for storage. Sto r ed Dimensions 96 in 24 in 20 in 65 lb 9 ft x 4 ft 27 in x 47 in x 54 in H Length Width Weight Capacity 500 lb 244 cm 61 cm 51 cm 29 kg 274 cm x 122 cm 68.6 cm x 119.4 cm x 137.2 cm H 227 kg Seat Height Weight Space Recommended For Use The Model E Indoor Rower offers presence and durability with its 20 inch frame height and powder coat with glossy finish. From a practical standpoint, the higher frame means easier on-and-off for those with tired knees or mobility considerations. One-piece leg design for both the front and rear legs results in stability and a sure, solid feel. A fully enclosed chain housing keeps the nickel- plated chain clean. The Model E includes all the proven features of the Model D plus those listed here. Available in light gray (shown) and black. Model E Indoor Rower
6. Seat moves within a small range Moving foot carriage offers a closer simulation to rowing a boat on water High-strength, synthetic drive cord Adjustable feet for leveling Caster wheels make it mobile PM5 Performance Monitor Aluminum monitor arm pivots for storage Optional Wind Shield (included) can be used to deflect breeze Sto r ed Dimensions 76 in 24.3 in 21.5 in 92 lb 7.5 ft x 4 ft 76 in x 24.3 in x 21.5 in H Length Width Weight Capacity 500 lb 193 cm 62 cm 55 cm 42 kg 229 cm x 122 cm 193 cm x 62 cm x 55 cm H 227 kg Seat Height Weight Space Recommended For Use The Dynamic Indoor Rower offers an even closer simulation to rowing on the water. Unlike the Model D and E Indoor Rowers, the footrest on the Dynamic moves, while the feet (and your body mass) move very little throughout the stroke. The Dynamic demands similar concentration and body control to that needed when rowing in a boat, making it an excellent sport-specific training and coaching tool for the competitive rowing athlete. Dynamic Indoor Rower
11. The Online Logbook Our free online logbook allows you to keep track of all your workouts. It also enables you to participate in our challenges and competitive opportunities. Online Challenges Our online challenges offer motivation to exercise just a bit more than you might already! From individual events like the Holiday Challenge to team events like the World Erg Challenge, challenges can help to bring out your best, reinforcing your persistence and self-discipline. Million Meter Clubs Our Million Meter Clubs reward perseverance and long-term goals. They start at one million meters and run all the way up to 100 million, so there's always a new target. We recognize your achievement, no matter how long it takes you to get there. The Online Ranking For the competitive among us, the Online Ranking lets you compare your performances with athletes from around the world over a number of different events and categories. Our Rankings include everybody from Olympic gold medalists to athletes in their 90s! Workout of the Day (WOD) Each day we offer three workouts to help you stay on track with your training. Choose from the short, medium, or long workout depending on your goals and schedule for that day. Sign up on our website to receive your WOD email! Join the Online Community Visit concept2.com to join the online community.
8. The Concept2 BikeErg is the latest addition to our family of sport-based ergometers. The BikeErg uses our air resistance flywheel to create a smooth, quiet ride that responds to your efforts. The damper is your “gearing,” allowing you to adjust the feel of your ride. The BikeErg has a clutch, so when you stop pedaling the flywheel keeps on spinning. With the same powerful Performance Monitor 5 (PM5) as our indoor rowers and SkiErg, the BikeErg provides instantaneous workout feedback, with a wide variety of displays and workouts to choose from. PM5 Performance Monitor Caster wheels make it mobile Saddle position (fore and aft, and angle) can be adjusted Chain free! Self-tensioning polygroove belts are quiet and low maintenance Damper quickly adjusts “gearing” Aluminum frame is lightweight and durable Secure, tool-free ratcheting system easily adjusts seat height Sto r ed Dimensions 48 in 24 in 31-40.5 in 58 lb 48 in x 24 in Must be stored fully assembled Length Width Weight Capacity 300 lb 122 cm 61 cm 79-103 cm 26 kg 122 cm x 61 cm 136 kg Seat Height Weight Handlebars move up and down and forward and back Three different handlebar riding positions offer options for comfort and efficiency Space Recommended For Use
4. Frame lock enables easy separation for transport and storage Aluminum rail capped with a stainless-steel track allows the seat to move smoothly and facilitates full leg involvement in the rowing stroke Spiral damper controls airflow to the flywheel, allowing users to choose the feel of the stroke Ergonomic handle allows for natural arm and hand positions PM5 Performance Monitor Low-maintenance, nickel-plated chain Caster wheels make it mobile Separates easily into two parts for storage. Model D Indoor Rower Flexfoot™ footrests adjust for quick and easy sizing Adjustable monitor arm Sto r ed Dimensions 96 in 24 in 14 in 57 lb 9 ft x 4 ft 25 in x 33 in x 54 in H Length Width Weight Capacity 500 lb 244 cm 61 cm 36 cm 26 kg 274 cm x 122 cm 63.5 cm x 83.8 cm x 137.2 cm H 227 kg Seat Height Weight Space Recommended For Use The dependable performance of the Model D Indoor Rower has made it our best selling machine. Recognized by athletes as the standard for indoor rowing, the Model D is a solid piece of exercise equipment offered at a great value. Available in black (shown) and light gray.
7. The SkiErg helps build strength and endurance using the poling motions integral to the sport of Nordic skiing, but you don’t need to be a skier to benefit from the terrific low impact and full-body exercise. The double poling movement involves not just arms and shoulders, but also core and legs; classic ski technique (alternating arms) is also possible. The SkiErg easily accommodates adaptive athletes and those with lower body injuries, as one can sit or kneel and still get a great upper body and core workout. The SkiErg is suitable for use with most wheelchairs. Ergonomic strapless handle Lightweight, high-strength drive cords for smooth feel and long life. Aluminum frame with powder coat finish makes it light and durable. Internal drive mechanism allows for both double-pole and classic (alternating arms) technique. Minimal maintenance required. Caster wheels make it mobile (floor stand only). Optional floor stand with anti-skid, wear-resistant base offers firm footing. Wood interior. Floor Stand dimensions (including SkiErg): 23.5 in 50 in 85 in Width Depth Height 60 cm 127 cm 216 cm Wall mount dimensions: 20.5 in 16 in 83.5 in Width Depth Height 52 cm 40.6 cm 212 cm PM5 Performance Monitor Wall mounted
10. Go High Tech Each Concept2 machine comes with everything you need to get fit and stay fit—including our powerful Performance Monitor. If you’d like to access additional data or add entertainment, there are a number of options to consider. Concept2’s free ErgData app provides additional performance statistics, stores and displays your workout results, and uploads your results to the Concept2 Online Logbook. Designed to run on iOS and Android devices connected to a Performance Monitor, ErgData: • connects wirelessly via Bluetooth to the PM5. • can display additional workout data in real time. • logs all your results, including intervals, splits and heart rate information. See concept2.com/ergdata for more details. A number of apps have also been developed by other companies for use with the Concept2 Performance Monitor. See the latest options available at concept2.com/apps . (Smartphone Cradle sold separately.)
9. Display Options All Data Large Print Bar Chart F orce Curve Pacer PM5 (included on all machines) Automatic Operation Monitor turns on when you start your workout. Performance Data Track distance, speed, pace, calories, and watts. User-Friendly Menu Manage a wide range of features such as preset workouts, games, and multiple languages. Display Options View all data, force curve, PaceBoat/ PaceSkier/PaceBike, bar chart, or large print. Backlit Display Screen illuminates automatically when you start your workout. USB Flash Drive Store performance data and transfer data to your Mac or PC. Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring using ANT+ and Bluetooth with compatible devices. Connectivity Supports machine-to-machine racing, plus connectivity to computers and smartphones. Performance Monitor