1. INDOOR ROWER
2. Whether your goal is general fitness or competing in the Olympics, rowing offers an efficient exercise that works all your major muscle groups as it improves your cardiovascular fitness. Indoor rowing is a full-body, low-impact workout suitable for all ages and abilities. We hope you’ll join us.
8. Concept2 was founded in 1976 by brothers Dick and Peter Dreissi gacker—two engineers with a passion for the sport of rowing. Over the past 40 years, the brothers have applied their rowing experience and engineering to design, manufacture, sell and service unique products for the benefit of the entire Concept2 community. Rowing is our reason for being. We continue to promote and encourage the growth of rowing, indoors and outdoors. is Is Our Sport Too. 0915 concept2.com 800.245.5676 Also from Concept2 DREISSIGACKER RACING OARS Every oar is custom made to customer specifications. CONCEPT2 SKIERG The Concept2 SkiErg brings the fitness benefits of Nordic skiing to everyone. For a complete list of products and accessories, visit concept2.com .
3. LEGS Each rowing stroke involves full compression and extension of the legs, working the calves, thighs, hamstrings, buttocks and hips. UPPER BODY Rowing will strengthen and tone your upper body. Shoulders, back and arms are all involved in the rowing stroke. CORE Rowing is a great way to work your abdominal and back muscles. A strong core supports a stronger back and better posture. e Ultimate Workout The fitness benefits attract people to rowing; the camaraderie and sense of community keep them rowing. Visit concept2.com to join the online rowing community: • Track your training in the Online Logbook. • Participate in an online challenge as an individual or as part of a team. HEART AND LUNGS Because it engages so many muscle groups simultaneously, rowing puts a healthy demand on the cardiovascular system, resulting in improved fitness . Join the Rowing Community • Rank your best workouts against others. • Sign up for our Workout of The Day (WOD) emails.
5. Sto r ed Dimensions Space Requi r ed F or Use 96” 24” 20” 65 lb 9‘ x 4’ 27” x 47” x 54” H Monitor PM5 Length Width Se a t Height W eight Weight Capacity 500 lb Longer monitor arm brings the PM5 closer to you One-piece leg design for solid look and feel Fully enclosed chain housing helps keep the chain clean High gloss, powder- coated frame protects against scratches The frame is 6” higher, positioning the seat at a comfortable 20” height Separates easily into two parts for storage. The Model E Indoor Rower offers presence and durability with its 20 inch frame height and powder coat with glossy finish. From a practical standpoint, the higher frame means easier on-and-off for those with tired knees or mobility considerations. One-piece leg design for both the front and rear legs results in stability and a sure, solid feel. A fully enclosed chain housing keeps the nickel plated chain clean. The Model E includes all the proven features of the Model D plu s those listed here. Available in light gray (shown) and black. Model E Indoor Rower
4. Frame lock enables easy separation for transport and storage Aluminum rail capped with a stainless-steel track allows the seat to move smoothly and facilitates full leg involvement in the rowing stroke Sto r ed Dimensions Space Requi r ed F or Use 96” 24” 14” 57 lb 9‘ x 4’ 25” x 33” x 54” H Monitor PM5 Length Width Se a t Height W eight Weight Capacity 500 lb Spiral damper controls airflow to the flywheel, allowing users to choose the feel of the stroke Ergonomic handle allows for natural arm and hand positions PM5 Performance Monitor Low-maintenance, nickel plated chain Concept2 Indoor Rowers combine the feel of rowing on water with the convenience of training indoors. Regardless of which model you choose, you will get the same great workout. Caster wheels make it mobile Separates easily into two parts for storage. Model D Indoor Rower Flexfoot™ footrests adjust for quick and easy sizing Adjustable monitor arm The dependable performance of the Model D Indoor Rower has made it our best selling machine. Recognized by athletes as the standard for indoor rowing, the Model D is a solid piece of exercise equipment offered at a great value. Available in black (shown) and light gray.
6. Seat moves within a small range Moving foot carriage offers a closer simulation to rowing a boat on water Dyneema® high-strength drive cord Adjustable feet for leveling Caster wheels make it mobile PM5 Performance Monitor Aluminum monitor arm pivots for storage Optional Wind Shield (included) can be used to deflect breeze 21.5” 92 lb Monitor PM5 Length Width Se a t Height W eight Weight Capacity 500 lb 76” 24.25” Sto r ed Dimensions Space Requi r ed F or Use 7.5’ x 4’ 76” x 24.25” x 21.5” H The Dynamic Indoor Rower offers an even closer simulation to rowing on the water. Unlike the Model D and E Indoor Rowers, the footrest on the Dynamic is free to move and there’s minimal movement of body mass throughout the stroke. The Dynamic demands similar concentration and body control to t hat needed when rowing in a boat, making it an excellent sport-specific training and coaching tool for the competitive rowing athlete. Dynamic Indoor Rower
7. PM5 (standard on all models) Display Options All Data Large Print Bar Chart F orce Curve P ace Boat Features: Automatic Operation Monitor turns on when you start your workout. Performance Data Track distance, speed, pace, calories burned, and watts. User-Friendly Menu Manage a wide range of features such as preset workouts, games, and multiple languages. Display Options View all data, force curve, pace boat, bar chart, or large print. Backlit Display Screen illuminates automatically when you start your workout. USB Flash Drive Store performance data and/or transfer data to your Mac or PC. Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring using ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart with compatible devices. Connectivity Supports machine-to-machine racing, plus connectivity to computers and smartphones. Performance Monitor