4. 525 Cardio Serie S Up grade yo U r eq U i pment Create yo U r en vironment m a ke it yours. With the 525 Cardio Series, you can select from a variety of dynamic wall graphics and marketing materials to enhance your environment and enrich the exercise experience. Cybex works with you to transform your available space into a premium fitness center. We offer a full range of design and development services – from floor planning, equipment selection, and installation to education and training for your staff and users. We’ll work with you one-on-one to create an exercise environment that is unique to your facility. Dedicated AV controls at users’ fingertips 24 ̋ Stride Same Side Forward (SSF) handles ensure proper posture Adjustable incline to target various muscle groups
5. 525 t t r eadmill The Cybex 525T combines the commercial-strength engineering and advanced design you expect from Cybex in a sleek, value-packed treadmill. Built from premium U.S. steel to the highest manufacturing standards, it features a low step-up height, ARMZ stability bars for added security, the IS 3 Intelligent Suspension System, a powerful 5 HP motor, and a large running surface. 525 a t a r C trainer The Cybex 525AT is ideally suited to workout spaces where less is more. This proven Arc Trainer offers broad incline and resistance ranges, literally making it three machines in one. At lower incline levels, it glides like a cross-country skier. In the middle, it strides like an elliptical. At the higher levels, it’s a climber or stepper. At every level, it burns more calories in less time than any elliptical or cross-trainer. 525C/525 r C ybex upright and recumbent bikes keep everyone pedaling in the right direction – whether they want to go full tilt at up to 600 watts resistance or sit back and enjoy the ride. The streamlined 525C (upright bike) and 525R (recumbent bike) feature three-piece, forged steel mountain-bike cranks for low maintenance. Both include a self- tensioning powered drive for easier start-up and smoother operation. And both make it easy to set the seat and adjust the pedals straps. The 525C has traditional racing bars with dual heart rate contacts, while the 525R includes side grips that double as heart rate contacts. ARMZ stability bars Step-over free access Cybex produ C t s are designed and built in the usa. Racing handlebars with dual heart-rate contacts Easy-adjust pedal straps One-handed seat adjustment Mountain-bike crank Open, step-through design Side grips with dual heart-rate contacts Easy-adjust pedal straps Low step-up height 60 ̋ × 20 ̋ running surface IS 3 Intelligent Suspension System
6. d e liver the experien C e qr C ode. Cybex 525 cardio machines make innovative use of QR codes to provide users with easy access to equipment information and workouts via a mobile device. Guests, employees, and residents can select cardio workouts that best meet their fitness goals. Scan with your smartphone QR-code reader to sample content hd m onitor. The optional h igh-definition E3 View monitor offers three viewing modes on a 15.6 ̋ embedded display. m ade F o r ipod , W o r K S W i th iphone . U sers can easily charge an iPod ® or iPhone ® , listen to music, switch tracks, and control volume. Built-in clip allows users to secure their iPad ® or tablet so they can watch videos, check e-mail, or play games. iPad not included.
2. For more than 40 years, Cybex has provided leading fitness centers and demanding athletes with the best exercise experience possible. Our high performance cardio and strength equipment is proven everywhere it matters – in the lab, in the gym, and on the field of play. Now you can offer the same uncompromising workout experience to guests, employees, multi-unit residents, and homeowners. The 525 Cardio Series is a line of commercial-quality cardio equipment, streamlined to fit your space and your budget. Not only does it deliver exceptional performance, durability, and safety, it offers outstanding value. Cybex can also provide the services and support you need to create a first-class fitness center that will delight your guests, motivate your employees, and keep residents coming back for more. Discover why so many managers and owners choose Cybex brand equipment to set their facilities apart, increase loyalty, and drive revenue. T H e Cybex 525 C A R d io s e R ies Tu R n you R e xe R C i se s PAC e in T o A f i R s T - C l A s s fi T n ess C e n T e R
1. Hos P i TA li T y | Co R P o R AT e | Residen T i A l 525 C A R d io s e R i es P R o ven in TH e g ym. n o w A v A i l A b le eve R y w H e R e .
7. Add ou R bRA v o f u n C T ion A l T R A i ne R fo R A full-body wo R k ou T Cybex Bravo Functional Training System combines the best of selectorized and cable-based strength training to deliver a safe, simple way to get results faster. Bravo produces a 221% increase in load capacity. A 184% improvement in core activation. And a 78% strength gain over freestanding cable systems. No other functional training or selectorized systems can touch Bravo’s scientifically documented results. With its state-of-art, patented Progressive Stabilization technology – winner of a prestigious FIBO Award 2012 – users can gradually adjust the amount of stabilization to achieve their goals. T O LEARN MORE , vi S i T CYBEX i N TL . C OM T o learn more about the Cybex 525 Cardio Series and how we can help you create a simple, all-in-one solution to fit your space and your budget, contact us. It’s the smart way to build a fitness center. d i s C ov e R T H e Cybex A d v A n TA g e m o R e o P T i ons fo R l AR ge R f A C i li T i es Offer guests, employees, and residents an even more diverse strength training experience by adding precision selectorized machines from our compact Cybex VR1 Duals line. Or choose from our line of free weights, racks, benches, and body-weight stations. They integrate seamlessly with your Cybex cardio and strength equipment to meet the needs of your facility.
8. Worl d headquarters 10 Trotter Drive Medway, MA 02053 USA T + 1.508.533.4300 F + 1.508.533.5500 cybexintl.com C y be x international uk ltd Oak Tree House Atherstone Road Measham, Derbyshire DE12 7EL UK T + 44.845.606.0228 F + 44.845.606.0227 cybexintl.com © 2013, Cybex International, All rights reserved. ML-24524, 525 Brochure. Specifications subject to change 02/13. Actual color may differ from samples shown. Cybex produ C t s are designed and built in the usa. “Made for iPod,” and “Works with iPhone” means that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, or iPhone respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPod, or iPhone may affect wireless performance. iPhone, iPod nano, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Compatibility list of the iPod and iPhone models includes iPod touch (2nd generation), iPod touch (1st generation), iPod nano (5th generation), iPod nano (4th generation), iPod nano (3rd generation), iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, and iPhone. * W ith 30-pin connection ** E 3 View available in standard AC voltage SCAN TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CYBEX PRODUCTS Product # 525T 525AT 525C 525R Equipm E n t F E a tur E s s peed range 0.5 mph – 12.4 mph, 0.8 kph – 20 kph i n cline range 0% – 15% r e sistance range u p t o 600 Watts 20 – 600 Watts 20 – 600 Watts i n cline levels 21 levels s tr ide length 24 ̋, 61 cm d isplay 8 × 5 led matrix; n u meric displays include; time, calories, distance, pace, heart rate, speed and incline level 8 × 5 led matrix; n u meric displays include; time, calories, strides per minute, calories per hour, heart rate, incline and resistance level 8 × 5 led matrix; n u meric displays include; time, calories, revolutions per minute, calories per hour, heart rate, road speed and resistance level 8 × 5 led matrix; n u meric displays include; time, calories, revolutions per minute, calories per hour, heart rate, road speed and resistance level Display rE a D o uts o n e-button quick start y es y es y es y es Workouts q u ick s t art (Manual mode), four weight loss, four cardio; workouts have 10 levels q u ick s t art (Manual mode), three weight loss, three cardio, two power; workouts have 10 levels q u ick s t art (Manual mode), four weight loss, four cardio; workouts have 21 levels q u ick s t art (Manual mode), four weight loss, four cardio; workouts have 21 levels H E a rt r a t E m onitoring Contact heart rate monitoring y es y es y es y es Wireless heart rate monitoring y es y es y es y es Ent E r tainm E nt F E a tur E s q r C ode/Web-app exercise content s t andard s t andard s t andard s t andard 15.6 ̋ E3 View HD embedded monitor o p tional o p tional o p tional o p tional Made for i p o d/Works with i p hone * o p tional o p tional o p tional o p tional M y e wireless audio receiver o p tional (coming soon) o p tional (coming soon) o p tional (coming soon) o p tional (coming soon) Connectivity C s a F e ( pending) C s a F e ( pending) C s a F e ( pending) C s a F e ( pending) a m E n iti E s t ablet clip s t andard s t andard s t andard s t andard r e ading rack s t andard s t andard s t andard s t andard Water bottle holder s t andard s t andard s t andard s t andard p r o D u ct Dim E n sions d i mensions ( l × W × h ) 8 2 ̋ × 34.5 ̋ × 61.5 ̋ 208 cm × 87.5 cm × 156 cm 76 ̋ × 30 ̋ × 62.5 ̋ 193 cm × 76 cm × 159 cm 48 ̋ × 22.5 ̋ × 65 ̋ 122 cm × 57 cm × 165 cm 65 ̋ × 25 ̋ × 53 ̋ 165 cm × 63.5 cm × 134.5 cm W E i g H t Weight 393 lbs, 178 kg 364 lbs, 165 kg 142 lbs, 64.5 kg 183 lbs, 83 kg Max user weight 350 lbs, 159 kg 400 lbs, 182 kg 400 lbs, 182 kg 400 lbs, 182 kg r u nning area ( l × W) 60 ̋ × 20 ̋ s t ep-up height 8 ̋, 20.5 cm 5.5 ̋, 14 cm (minimum height) d rive motor 5 hp p e ak a C C ushion/ i m pact s y stem i s 3 i n telligent s us pension s y stem s af ety s a fety s e ntry, s a fety l a nyard e a sy step-up access p o rtability Front transport wheels Front transport wheels Front transport wheels Front transport wheels p ower AC powered: 115V, 208V – 220V, 230V AC powered: 115V, 208V – 220V, 230V s el f-powered** s el f-powered** Compliance e tl l i sted to ul 1 647, ast M , en 957, CE Low Voltage Directive, CE EMC d i rective, FCC Class b , r o h s etl l i sted to ul 1 647, ast M , en 957, CE Low Voltage Directive, CE EMC d i rective, FCC Class b , r o h s etl l i sted to ul 1 647, ast M , en 957, CE Low Voltage Directive, CE EMC d i rective, FCC Class b , r o h s etl l i sted to ul 1 647, ast M , en 957, CE Low Voltage Directive, CE EMC d i rective, FCC Class b , r o h s