3. that captures the 3
2. Sc I ence that captures the a R t of RU nn I ng. 2 You probably think all treadmills are pretty much the same —and most of them are. Except for the CYBEX 750T. CYBEX has its foundations in exercise science, sports medicine and rehabilitation. We engineer all of our equipment to maximize the exercise training effect, while minimizing the potential for overstress. Our treadmill is no exception. With the 750T, members get the most effective and efficient workout, and gym owners get the most reliable fitness equipment on the market. Meet the new standard for treadmills—the CYBEX 750T.
5. 5 3 t he lo W e S t M a I ntenance t R ead MI ll deck I n the I nd US t R y Unlike the plastic-coated particleboard decks of many of our competitors, the deck of the 750T is built to last. Our eleven-layer marine grade plywood deck uses hardwood maple surfaces on both the top and bottom outer layers. Those layers are infused with a proprietary wax formulation that continuously lubricates the belt during use. Because of its double-sided design, the deck can be rotated and flipped to provide up to four wear surfaces, maximizing overall deck life. S el F - S e R ve 4 cool belt oUR poly-cotton belt IS b UI lt to take the heat Heat is the enemy of virtually every mechanical device, and a treadmill deck and belt are no exception. With every step a user takes, heat builds up between the deck and the belt. The more heat that gets generated, the greater the wear and tear will be on the deck and belt. Most competitors use a polyester-backed belt that retains heat and accelerates wear. The 750T uses a blend of cotton and polyester that allows the heat to escape, so our belt stays cooler and lasts longer than our competitors’.
6. Deck is firm at mid-stride and rigid at toe-off to promote proper body mechanics Deck flexes to absorb impact of heel strike and reduce stress on joints 6 5 j US t RI ght the cybex I ntell I gent SUS pen SI on S y S te M ab S o R b S IM pact p R ec IS ely W he R e I t occ URS Gym owners want to keep all their members happy. Luckily, all members want the same thing when it comes to a treadmill workout—a comfortable, stable running surface. Our competitors soften their treadmills’ entire deck, causing a “trampoline” effect that can actually lead to injury. The deck of the 750T is soft at landing, hard in the middle, and rigid at toe-off, to exactly match the body mechanics of a runner. The 750T also incorporates a n advanced-technology elastomer to dampen the shock effect. We call it the IS3 Intelligent Suspension System, and only CYBEX has it. 6 SIM ply go R geo US ea S y-to- US e con S ole h I ghl I ght S W o R ko U t opt I on S WI th an a M be R glo W The 750T console provides everything from Quick Start to nine standard programs to Heart Rate Control with a user selectable target to fitness testing and custom programs. The built-in fan keeps users cool; while Cybex Safety Sentry™ monitors the session and ends it if the treadmill is left unattended. Optional CYBEX PEMs* let your members enjoy their workout while watching TV or their favorite videos, and even turn off automatically to prolong life and save energy. The full iPod support allows users to charge their iPod while listening to music or watching video from their iPod. The Nike+iPod capability allows users to track their workouts and upload them to nikeplus.com
4. 4 CYBEX 6hp brushless AC motor Leading competitor’s motor 1 to U gh g U y The 750T’s 6hp brushless AC motor is more powerful than it needs to be, so it runs cooler and smoother to deliver a steady feel for users and unmatched durability for gym owners. Backed by an exceptional warranty, the 750T is tough enough to meet the most extreme demands—and will leave your Out-of-Order signs gathering dust. b UI lt b I gge R to RU n coole R , SM oothe R , and longe R Leading competitor’s motor 2 R ed U ced F at a la R ge R RU nn I ng SURF ace and SM alle R F ootp RI nt than o UR co M pet I to RS The 750T wasn’t just engineered with walkers and runners in mind. CYBEX kept gym owners in mind, too. With a spacious running area 62” × 22” and a compact overall area 80” × 34”, the 750T has a smaller footprint than its competition, but delivers more running space. With the 750T, your members have more room to run, and you have more room for your members.
8. ©2010, CYBEX International, all rights reserved. ML- 20761, 750T Brochure. Brochure.Specifications subject to change 01/10. *Actual color may differ from samples shown. BIOSIG INSTRUMENTS, INC. EMG/ECG heart rate technology. US Patent No. 5,337,753 and Canadian Patent No. 2,033,014. iPod is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. ”Made for iPod” means that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. engineered The CYBEX 750T is the strongest, toughest, and smartest treadmill on the market, delivering the best exercise experience for users and the most reliable performance for gym owners . Workout after workout, year after year. Still think all treadmills are the same? We didn’t think so. to lead the pack www.cybexintl.com WORLD H EAD q UARTERS 10 Trotter Drive • Medway • MA 02053 USA • T 1.508.533.4300 • F 1.508.533.5500 CYBEX I NTERNATIONAL UK LTD Oak Tree House • Atherstone Road • Measham • Derbyshire • DE12 7EL UK T 44.845.606.0228 • F 44.845.606.0227 Running a rea p ower Motor specifications Fitness t esting Includes c olor Available in five standard colors as well as two tone Platinum Sparkle and Black Chrome with graphite enclosures and a virtually unlimited variety of custom colors e levation Range -3 to 15% Speed 0.5 to 15.6 mph (0.8–25 kph) 22”W × 62”L (55 cm × 157 cm) p rograms q uick Start and Manual as well as Weight Loss Rolling Hills; Hills, Pike’s Peak, and Hill Interval 1:1, Hill Interval 1:2, Hill Interval 1:3 and Cardio each with ten levels. The Heart Rate Control program has user selectable heart rate target. Nine custom programs d isplay Graphic display of profile via 10 x 15 dot matrix. LED display distance, calories, calories/hr, METs, pace, heart rate, time, incline and speed level h eart Rate Monitoring Contact and Polar ® (chest strap not included). Display includes multi-color indication of heart rate range p ower c ord Approximately 11’ (335 cm) d imensions 80” L × 34” W ( 203 cm × 86 cm) Max User Weight 400 lbs (182 kg) Grounded and dedicated circuit 100 VAC ±5, 50/60 Hz, 20 amp dedicated line 115 VAC ±5, 60 Hz, 20 amp dedicated line, NEMA 5-20 plug, 45 degree offset, right angle plug 220 VAC, 60 Hz, 15 amp dedicated line, NEMA 6-15 plug, 45 degree offset, right angle plug 230 VAC ±5, 50 Hz, 15 amp dedicated line, CEE 7/7 plug 230 VAC ±5, 50 Hz, 13 amp dedicated line, UK standard plug 3hp Continuous, 6hp Peak AC brushless motor d eck Wax impregnated marine plywood that continually replenishes itself during use with hardwood maple surfaces. Double sided for double life Gerkin, Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine and a One-mile Test c onnectivity Provided by CSAFE (Fitlinxx ® Certified) o ptional p ersonal e ntertainment Monitor Integrated monitor attached to display. Centrally located channel and volume controls. Headphone jack is readily replace able. Power is connected internally eliminating the need for a second power source Facility Features Facility preference setup parameters and diagnostics including units, scanning, default time, maximum time, review time, idle (pause) time, maximum speed and maximum elevation. Real-time clock with four time zones for facility management with real time display option. Selectable dormant display style c ool- d own Feature Provides a two-minute cool down when pressed using reduced speed and elevation