3. This is not your run-of the-mill treadmill. This is a breakthrough designed to encourage serious and casual fitness athletes alike to rediscover the simple joys of running, jogging, and walking. The Cybex 770T offers better stability, greater comfort, and more entertainment options than any treadmill in our history. Enjoy the ride.
1. Forget everything you know about treadmills CYBEX 770T
2. CYBEX 770 T Born to perform The Cybex 770T is a completely new treadmill designed around the most important people in your facility: your members. It’s also the first treadmill to incorporate our patented ARMZ – stabilizers that reach out beyond conventional support bars to provide an added level of safety and a feeling of confidence. But that’s not all. The 770T’s CardioTouch display offers a single command center for every exercise program and entertainment control. Users can easily set up an exercise program, charge an iPod ® or iPhone ® , scroll through playlists, albums, artists, podcasts, and more. At the heart of the 770T is the IS 3 Intelligent Suspension System, the result of extensive research conducted by the Cybex Institute for Exercise Science. The 770T’s deck is soft at landing, firm in the middle, and rigid at toe-off to precisely match the body mechanics of running. So runners will experience a smooth, comfortable ride with minimal stress, impact, and shock. Built to last This professional quality treadmill is designed and built by Cybex. This means it will stand up to the most demanding environments and challenging workouts. With the Cybex 770T, users will enjoy a superior exercise experience – whether they choose to walk, jog, run, or simply work up a good sweat. Forget everything you know about treadmills and remember the one name that will keep members coming to your facility – Cybex 770T.
4. arm Z™ Ergonomically designed stability bars ensure a safe, comfortable ride. more room for more mem B ers The 770T offers a large 60” × 22” running area in a compact 82” × 34” footprint. intelli G ent suspension Our IS 3 system uses an advanced elastomer to cushion shock on every step. C ar D iotou CH™ an D e 3 V ie W HD Every exercise program and entertainment choice is at your fingertips. Each member can easily personalize their workout experience with a perfect balance of Exercise/Entertainment/Escape.
5. arm Z™ Ergonomically designed stability bars ensure a safe, comfortable ride. more room for more mem B ers The 770T offers a large 60” × 22” running area in a compact 82” × 34” footprint. s P e C i F i C ations Product Number S P eed I N cl IN e l evel S r u NNIN g Are A d r I ve m otor I N cl IN e m otor dI me NSI o NS ( l × W) dISP l A y Workout S Ste P -u P He I g H t He A rt rA te m o NI tor IN g c o NN ect I v I ty mA x uS er We I g H t Po W er c om P l IAN ce S A fety c olor 770 t (Standard) 0.5 – 12.4 mph (0.8 – 20 km/h) 0% – 15% 60” (152 cm) l × 22” (56 cm) W 5 HP Peak A c 1000 lbs thrust 82” × 34” (208 cm × 86 cm) 4.3” touchscreen for workout and entertainment setup and control; Graphic display of workout profile via 8 × 15 led matrix; Numeric display of time, distance, calories, calories per hour, met s, watts, pace and heart rate ( b P m ) including multi-color indication of heart rate range; l ower display shows incline and speed Quick Start, 9 programs with t ime, d istance or c alorie g oal, 6 m ilitary tests, 1-mile f itness test and g erkin Protocol 8.5” (21.5 cm) Wireless and c ontact g rips Fitlinxx® Certification Pending; Made for iPod and iPhone 400 lbs (181 kg) 100 v , 115 v , 208 v -220 v , 230 v fcc , etl listed to ul 1647, e N, ce , AS tm , c SA e -stop Safety l anyard and Safety Sentry™ shutdown features Available in five standard colors or a virtually unlimited variety of custom frame colors with gray enclosures
6. © 2012, Cybex International. All rights reserved. ML-23215, 770T Brochure. Specifications subject to change 11/12. Actual color may differ from sample shown. A rm Z and c A rd I otouc H are trademarks of Cybex International. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. b I o SI g INS trume N t S, IN c . emg / ecg heart rate technology. u S Patent No. 5,337,753 and c anadian Patent No. 2,033,014. “ m ade for iPod,” and “ m ade for iPhone” means that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, or iPhone respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPod, or iPhone may affect wireless performance. iPhone, iPod nano, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the u .S. and other countries. c ompatibility list of the iPod and iPhone models includes iPod touch (2 nd generation), iPod touch (1 st generation), iPod nano (5 th generation), iPod nano (4 th generation), iPod nano (3 rd generation), iPhone 3 g S, iPhone 3 g , iPhone 4, and iPhone. see it all The large, high-resolution graphical display makes data and exercise profiles easy to read. ta K e C ontrol Speed and Incline controls are located right where they belong–next to the contact heart rate grips. store e V er Y t H in G A central storage tray is big enough to hold an iPod, iPhone, keys, and wallet–all at the same time. sta Y C ool An adjustable, dual-speed fan keeps you cool during the most heated workouts. D rin K up Two oversized water bottle holders provide plenty of storage for water and sports drinks. K eep rea D in G Integrated reading rack holds magazines and books securely in place. A Tre A dmill Unlike A ny o T her s ele C t Y our Wor K out. C H oose Y our le V el. pla Y Y our musi C . WORLD HEADQUARTERS 10 Trotter Drive m edway, m A 02053, u SA t +1.508.533.4300 f +1.508.533.5500 CYBEX INTERNATIONAL UK LTD o ak t ree House Atherstone r oad, m easham, d erbyshire de 12 7 el uk t +44.845.606.0228 f +44.845.606.0227