1. Row GX™ Trainer Owner’s Manual 1001125-0001 REV AB
9. 9 4. PRODUCT INFORMATION Row GX Trainer is not suitable for therapeutic purposes. Product Class: SC Braking System: Speed Independent Product Gross Weight: 118.17lb (53.6kg) Max User Weight: 330lb (150kg) Minimum Safe Operating Surface Area: 122.83” (312cm) Length x 79.13” (201cm) Width Dimensions: 75.59” (192cm) Length x 31.89” (81cm) Width x 39.50” (91cm) High The live area shall be not less than 23.62” (0.6m) greater than the training area in the directions from which the equip - ment is accessed. The live area must also include the area for emergency dismount.
15. 15 10. MAINTENANCE Item Timeframe Instructions Notes Seat and Seat Rails Weekly Wipe Seat Rails with lint free cloth. Spray Seat Rails with a light coat of silicone spray. Frame Weekly Wipe down with lint free cloth. Tank and Water Treatment 12 month to 2 years Follow instructions as specified in the “Water Treatment” section of this manual. Bungee Cord Check every hun - dred hours for cor - rect tension and for signs of wear. The Bungee Cord should last for many years. If a Bungee Cord change is required, please follow the instructions provided in the “Changing the Bungee Cord” sec - tion of this manual. Rowing Belt Check every hun - dred hours for cor - rect tension and for signs of wear. The Rowing Belt should provide many years of trouble free use. If a Rowing Belt change is required, please contact your local service representative or go online at www. lifefitness.com for further details. Tension Cable Check regularly for proper tension. Tighten until taut. See Basic Opera - tion page for details.
16. 16 11. TROUBLESHOOTING Fault Probable Cause Solution Water changes color or becomes cloudy. Rower is in direct sunlight or has not had water treatment. Change rower location to reduce direct ex - posure to sunlight. Add 1x Water Treatment Tablet or change tank water as directed in the water treatment section of this manual. Rowing stroke return too light. Bungee not under enough tension. Open rear Perspex cover, cut bungee tie wrap. Tighten by small increments using the bungee tie off tab point and test tension by allowing the rowing handle to return to its furthest point forward while still having some slight tension. Note: Light fraying of the bungee cord is normal. Rower rocks from side to side when sitting on floor. Front/Rear frame levelers need adjusting. Adjust the front two frame levelers or rear leg levelers until stability is reached. Note: It is normal for the lower rear leveler to rest slightly off the floor. Front of rower lifts slightly during vigorous rowing. Lower rear frame leveler too high. Check to see that frame tensioning bolt is tightened properly. Lower rear frame leveler should be approx 5mm off the ground. Computer screen illuminates, but does not register when rowing. Loose or failed connection/ Sensor gap too wide (see erratic computer display). Check that the computer lead is connected properly. If connected properly check sensor gap. Contact your local service center if this fails to address the problem. The Row GX computer does not illuminate after battery installation. Batteries installed incorrectly or need replacing. Reinstall batteries in correct position and try again. If the LCD screen fails to illuminate, try rotating the batteries slightly in the computer. If this fails, contact your local service center. The Row GX computer display is erratic while displaying SPM and 500 meter times. Gap between sensor and mag - netic ring is too wide. Adjust sensor location using rear sliding ad - justment located inside rear Perspex cover. Excessive frame flex during hard rowing. Frame Tension Cable is too loose. Loosen frame tension cable Retaining Nut and tighten cable until taut. Printed in the United States of America Life Fitness World Headquarters Columbia Center III - 9525 West Bryn Mawr Ave. Rosemont, IL 60018 U.S.A. www.lifefitness.com 847-288-3300 © 2016 Life Fitness, a division of Brunswick Corporation. All rights reserved.
3. 3 TABLE OF CONTENTS 1. SAFETY INFORMATION • It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser of LIFE FITNESS products to read the owner’s manual and warning labels and instruct all individuals, whether they are the end user or supervising personnel, on proper usage of the equipment. • UNDERSTANDING EACH AND EVERY WARNING TO THE FULLEST IS IMPORTANT. IF ANY OF THESE WARN - INGS ARE UNCLEAR, CONTACT LIFE FITNESS CUSTOMER SERVICE IMMEDIATELY AT 1-800-735-3867. • This equipment is categorized as class S per EN ISO 20957-1. As such this equipment is only intended for commercial, institutional and/or studio facilities. It is not intended for home use. Contact LIFE FITNESS with any questions regarding this classification. • It is recommended that all users of LIFE FITNESS exercise equipment be informed of the following information prior to use. • As with any piece of fitness equipment, consult a physician before beginning you Row GX Trainer exercise program. • Please be aware that any fitness regiment, before being undertaken, is best preceded by a physical checkup from a certified physician. • Injuries to health may result from incorrect or excessive training. • WARNING!! Heart rate monitoring systems may be inaccurate. Over exercise may result in serious injury or death. If you feel faint or dizzy stop exercising immediately. • Stop the machine immediately if any signs of excessive wearing is present on the belts, pulleys and bungee cords. Do not use unit until said parts are repaired or replaced. • Do not allow children unattended access to the machine. • The Row GX Trainer can stand vertically for storage. When doing so, please follow the instructions given in the Basic Operation section of this manual. • Please keep hands away from moving parts, as indicated by the warning label on the mainframe of your ma - chine and inside the PVC rear cover. • If any of the adjustment devices are left projecting, they could interfere with the user’s movement. • Do not store in freezing conditions with water in the tank as it can expand and crack the components. • Health and Environmental Regulations Warning - This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information related to the Eu - ropean Commission Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 (REACH) and the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986 (Proposition 65), please visit https://www.lftechsupport.com/web/guest/environmen - tal-regulations-information. 1. SAFETY INFORMATION 7. SLIDER FOOTPLATE 2. WARRANTY 8. CONSOLE 3. CONTACT INFORMATION 9. HOW TO ROW 4. PRODUCT INFORMATION 10. MAINTENANCE 5. TANK FILLING AND WATER TREATMENT 11. TROUBLESHOOTING 6. LONG TERM WATER TREATMENT AND BASIC OPERATION
5. 5 SAFETY INFORMATION (Con’t) INSPECTION • DO NOT use or permit use of any equipment that is damaged and/or has worn or broken parts. For all LIFE FITNESS equipment use only replacement parts supplied by LIFE FITNESS. • Cables and belts pose an extreme liability if used when frayed. Always replace any cable or belt at first sign of wear (consult LIFE FITNESS if uncertain). • MAINTAIN LABELS AND NAME PLATES - Do not remove labels for any reason. They contain important information. If unreadable or missing, contact LIFE FITNESS for a replacement. • EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE - Preventative maintenance is the key to smooth operating equipment as well as to keep your liability to a minimum. Equipment needs to be inspected at regular intervals. • Ensure that any person(s) making adjustments or performing maintenance or repair of any kind is qualified to do so. LIFE FITNESS will provide service and maintenance training at our corporate facility upon request or in the field if proper arrangements are made. • DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE OR REPAIR ANY ACCESSORY APPROVED FOR USE WITH THE LIFE FITNESS EQUIPMENT WHICH APPEARS TO BE DAMAGED OR WORN. • Check all belts, pulleys and bungee cords regularly for signs of wear, and replace if needed. • Check regularly and follow all instructions for maintenance as specified in this manual. • Replace immediately any defective parts and do not operate unit until all repairs are complete. OPERATING WARNINGS • It is the purchaser’s sole responsibility to properly instruct its end users and supervising personnel as to the proper operating procedures of all LIFE FITNESS equipment. • Keep children away from LIFE FITNESS equipment. Parents or others supervising children must provide close supervision of children if the equipment is used in the presence of children. • Do not allow users to wear loose fitting clothing or jewelry while using equipment. It is also recommended to have users secure long hair back and up to avoid contact with moving parts. • All bystanders must stay clear of all users, moving parts and attached accessories and components while machine is in operation.
12. 12 7. SLIDER FOOTPLATE The Slider Footplate is designed to fit a wide range of foot sizes, and is very simple to use. To adjust, lift the top of the sliding portion of the footplate and slide up or down. The numbers 1-6 represent a guide - line from which the proper length can be determined. Secure the plate onto the mounting pegs and push down firmly to lock into position. Tighten the Footstraps securely and begin your workout. WARNING: Never operate this rower without feet properly secured in Footstraps,or without the sliding por - tion of the Slider Footplate locked into position!
4. 4 SAFETY INFORMATION (Con’t) ACCESS CONTROL • LIFE FITNESS recommends that all commercial fitness equipment be used in a supervised area. It is rec - ommended that the equipment be located in an access controlled area. Control is the responsibility of the facility owner. INSTALLATION • Place on a stable, flat surface in a horizonal position during use for maximum stability. • Check all belts, pulleys and bungee cords regularly for signs of wear, and replace if needed. • Check regularly and follow all instructions for maintenance as specified in this manual. • Replace immediately any defective parts and do not operate unit until all repairs are complete. PROPER USAGE • Do not use any equipment in any way other than designed or intended by the manufacturer. It is impera - tive that LIFE FITNESS equipment is used properly to avoid injury. • Injuries may result if exercising improperly or excessively. It is recommended that all individuals consult a physician prior to commencing an exercise program. If at any time during exercise you feel faint, dizzy or experience pain, STOP EXERCISING and consult your physician. • Keep body parts (hands, feet, hair, etc.), clothing and jewelry away from moving parts to avoid injury. • Follow instructions provided in this manual for correct foot position and basic rowing techniques. • For more detailed rowing techniques, please refer to our International website www.lifefitness.com
14. 14 9. HOW TO ROW 1. Begin the stroke comfortably forward and push strongly back with your legs while keeping your arms and back straight. 2. Begin to pull your arms back as they pass over your knees and continue the stroke through to completion rocking slightly back over your pelvis. 3. Return to the starting position and repeat. 4. For further details regarding rowing technique please refer to our website at www.lifefitness.com How Often? Begin with 5 minute training sessions once a day and aim for around 2:30 to 2:45 for 500m time. Row at a pace that keeps the water circulating continuously between strokes. Progress a few minutes more each day until you are comfortable with 30-45 minutes training time 3 or 4 times a week. This will provide aerobic endurance benefits, muscle toning and sufficient calorie burning to form part of a weight loss program. Catch Drive Finish Recovery Catch Comfortably for - ward with straight back and arms. Push with the legs while arms remain straight. Pull through with arms and legs rocking slightly back on your pelvis. Upper body tips for - ward over your pelvis and move forward. Catch and begin again. WARNING: Always consult a doctor before beginning an exercise program. Stop immediately if you feel faint or dizzy.
10. 10 5. TANK FILLING AND WATER TREATMENT • Remove yellow plug only for filling. Fill with adjuster handle at level 16 only. • Once filling is complete, use a coin or large blade screwdriver to tighten tank plug into place. 1. Filling requires a large bucket (not supplied) and the Fluid Rower Siphon (included). Filling will take approximately 7.6 liters of water. 2. Unscrew the right tank plug on tank back and insert the flexible tube into the rear of the tank while keeping the rig - id hose in the bucket. Note: The siphon tube may be impeded by one of the impeller blades. Use the siphon only to push the impeller down slightly. Note: Where water quality is known to be poor, Life Fitness recommends the use of distilled water. 3. Move the adjuster handle to level 16, and begin filling. Note: The siphon valve must be closed to allow siphoning action to occur. Tip: Placing the bucket in an elevated position will allow the siphon to continually pump water into the tank. Do not fill past the calibration mark indicated on the tank! Note: Opening the siphon valve will stop the pumping action. Use this feature to avoid water spillage when nearing filling completion. 4. Once filling is complete (to the proper calibration level as indicated on the tank), follow water treatment schedule as shown. Note: The lower tank plug is permanently sealed. WATER TREATMENT PROCEDURE: 1. Add one Water Treatment Tablet per full tank. Note: The amount of water treatment can vary widely depending on the Rower’s location and exposure to sunlight. DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES USE OTHER TREATMENT TABLETS OTHER THAN THOSE SUPPLIED WITH YOUR ROWER. Your rower box contents include 4x Water Treatment Tablets, which is sufficient for several years of water treatment. Treat when water becomes discolored or shows signs of Algae/Bacterial growth. To purchase additional Water Treatment Tablets, please consult your nearest regional dealer/distributor or check our website at www.lifefitness.com CAUTION: Use a drop cloth under the tank when filling to avoid staining floor or carpet. WARNING: Do not insert fingers into tank! TANK FILLING
11. 11 6. LONG TERM WATER TREATMENT AND BASIC OPERATION CAUTION: Do not fill past the calibration mark as indicated on the tank level sticker or water spillage can oc - cur. See tank filling/water treatment page for details. Long Term Water Treatment: Do not use any water treatment other than the tablets supplied with this rower. For replacement tablets, contact Life Fitness. Water treatment schedules for the Row GX will vary according to the fluid tanks exposure to sunlight, but expect 8-12 months near a bright, sunlit window and 2 years or more for a darker location. At the point of finding the water slightly cloudy, add a chlorine Tablet. Remember to wait 72 hours following the chlorine tablet before adding the blue dye as the chlorine tablet is extremely concentrated. CAUTION: It is recommended that a drop cloth be used under the fluid tank whenever the tank is open for water treatment. Vertical Storage: The Row GX can easily be stored in a vertical, upright position. For safety, choose a suitable location, such as a corner of a room. It is recommended that something soft (such as carpet or a small towel) be placed under the upper rear of the unit to avoid marring either the paint or Perspex cover. Dyneema Cable Drive The Dyneema Cable Drive system allows for simplicity, smoothness and unparalleled performance. The unique prop - erties of Dyneema make it extremely useful in harsh environments, such as sailing, climbing, fishing lines, body armor, etc. It is quite literally stronger than steel. The 6mm Dyneema cable used on the Row GX is rated in excess of 1,000kg. Frame Tension Cable: The Row GX is fitted with a Frame Tension Cable which provides improved frame rigidity. The cable may on occasion require adjustment. For optimum performance, the cable should be taut. If the cable becomes loose, first loosen the Retaining Nut, retighten the Tension Cable and then secure the Retaining Nut. Resistance: The level of resistance is determined by the level indicator located on the front of the tank. Level one indicates lightest resistance, level sixteen represents heaviest resistance. Allow three to four strokes after adjusting resistance handle to allow the desired resistance level to be reached.
7. 7 WARRANTY (Con’t) Structural Frame (Not coatings) Tank Mechanical All Other 5 Years 3 Years 2 Years 2 Years This product is designed and constructed for use in a commercial Health Club / Fitness Studio application. Life Fitness warrants that the Row GX, purchased from an authorized agent and in its undamaged original packaging, is free from defects in materials and workmanship. Life Fitness or its agent will, at their discretion, repair or replace parts that become defective within the warranty period, subject to the specific inclusions and exclusions below. Metal Frame – 5 Year Limited Warranty Life Fitness will repair or replace the metal Main Frame of the Rower should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 5 years of the original purchase. Warranty does not apply to frame coating. Polycarbonate Tank & Seals – 3 Year Limited Warranty Life Fitness will repair or replace the polycarbonate tank or seals should they fail due to any defect in materials or work - manship within 3 years of the original purchase. Mechanical Components (of a non-wearing nature) – 2 Year Limited Warranty Life Fitness will repair or replace any mechanical component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workman - ship within 2 years of the original purchase. All Other Components (of a wearing nature) – 2 Year Limited Warranty Life Fitness will repair or replace any component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 2 years of the original purchase. Specific Inclusions Bungee recoil cord, belt and pulley Hand grips & foot straps Polyester rowing belt Seat All pulleys, rollers & bearings All rubber components Computer & speed sensor (excluding replaceable batteries) All drive belts Aluminum seat rails General Exclusions Damage to the finish of any part of the machine Damage due to neglect, abuse, incorrect assembly or use of the machine Any charges for freight or customs clearance associated with the return or dispatch of parts Any damage to or loss of goods during transport of any kind Any labour cost associated with a warranty claim General Conditions • The serial number of the machine must be correctly registered with Life Fitness or one of its appointed distributors • Life Fitness reserves the right to examine any part where replacement is claimed under warranty • Warranty period applies only to the original purchaser from the date of purchase and is not transferable • The product must be returned to your place of purchase in original packaging with transportation, insurance and associated charges paid for by you and risk of loss or damage assumed by you • Life Fitness makes no other warranties except as stated here and expressly disclaims all warranties not stated in this warranty. Neither Life Fitness nor its associates shall be responsible for incidental or consequential damages • Manufacturer’s warranty automatically commences upon sale of the product to end user or upon the expiration of one (1) year from month of manufacture, whichever occurs first • The product sold into a home environment will carry one (1) year labor coverage
8. 8 3. CONTACT INFORMATION For CUSTOMER Service within the United States and Canada: 1-800-351-3737 or [email protected] Please call Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Central Standard Time, and tell them your name, ad - dress, and serial number of your Product. They will tell you how to get a replacement part, or if necessary, arrange for service where your Product is located or advise you on how and where to ship the Product for service. Before shipping: 1. Obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) from Customer Support Services 2. Securely pack your Product (use the original shipping carton, if possible) 3. Write the RA# on the outside of the carton 4. Insure the Product 5. Include a letter explaining the defect or problem and a copy of your proof of purchase if you believe the service is covered by warranty. Return address: Life Fitness World Headquarters Attn: CSS Help Desk Columbia Centre III - 9525 West Bryn Mawr Avenue Rosemont, IL 60018 For Product Service Internationally see contact information listed on page 1 of this manual.
6. 6 2. WARRANTY WHAT IS COVERED This LIFE FITNESS commercial exercise equipment is warranted to be free of all defects in material and workmanship. WHO IS COVERED The original purchaser or any person receiving the product as a gift from the original purchaser. WHO PAYS TRANSPORTATION & INSURANCE FOR SERVICE If the Product or any covered part must be returned to a service facility for repairs, We, Life Fitness, will pay all trans - portation and insurance charges for the first year. You are responsible for transportation and insurance charge after the first year. WHAT WE WILL DO TO CORRECT COVERED DEFECTS We will ship to you any new or rebuilt replacement part or component, or at our option, replace the Product. Such replacement parts are warranted for the remaining portion of the original warranty period. WHAT IS NOT COVERED Any failures or damage caused by unauthorized service, misuse, accident, negligence, improper assembly or installa - tion, debris resulting from any construction activities in the Product’s environment, rust or corrosion as a result of the Product’s location, alterations or modifications without our written authorization, or by failure on your part to use, oper - ate and maintain the Product as set out in your Operation Manual. All terms of this warranty are void if this product is moved beyond the continental borders of the United States of Amer - ica (excluding Alaska, Hawaii and Canada) and are then subject to the terms provided by that country’s local authorized Life Fitness representative. OPERATION MANUAL It is VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THIS MANUAL before operating the Product. Remember to perform the peri - odic maintenance requirements specified in the Manual to assure proper operation and your continued satisfaction. EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICU - LAR PURPOSE, AND ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES ON OUR PART. We neither assume nor authorize any person to assure for us any other obligation or liability concerning the sale of this Product. Under no circumstances shall we be liable under this warranty, or otherwise, of any damage to any person or property, including any lost profits or lost savings, for any special, indirect, secondary, incidental or consequential damages of any nature arising out of the use of or inability to use this Product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. CHANGES IN WARRANTY NOT AUTHORIZED No one is authorized to change, modify or extend the terms of this limited warranty. EFFECTS OF STATE LAWS This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state. OUR PLEDGE TO YOU Our Products are designed and manufactured to the highest standards. We want you to be completely satisfied with our Products and will do everything possible under the terms of this war - ranty to keep you secure in knowing you have bought the best! WARRANTY COVERAGE There is no warranty coverage for labor on LIFE FITNESS Products.
13. 13 8. CONSOLE Options: Auto Start: Commence rowing to activate. Reset all values: Hold button down for 3 seconds first to RESET. Distance: Add 1000m distance each button push to accumulate required distance then begin rowing to initiate count- back. Auto-Pause: A temporary halt in exercise will result in the following: For over 5 seconds and under 5 minutes: SPM/500METER/WATT to zero. Distance/TIME values are saved. CAL per hour defaults to Total CAL. A Resumption in exercise in less than 5 minutes will resume Distance TIME/ from saved values automatically. Auto Power Down: Over 5 minutes. All values revert to zero after restart. Computer Instructions: TIME: Auto start elapsed time. 500M TIME: Time to row 500 meters, updated at the completion of each stroke. PULSE: Requires optional receiver and chest strap (sold separately). SPM: Strokes per minute updated each stroke. CAL HOUR: Updated each stroke. LEVEL UP/ DOWN: Use the LEVEL UP/DOWN buttons in conjunction with the Fluid Tank Resistance Adjuster Han - dle for accurate 500M/Distance/CAL/WATTS. WARNING: Heart rate monitoring systems may be inaccurate. Over exercising may result in serious injury or death. If you feel faint stop exercising immediately!
2. 2 Corporate Headquarters Columbia Centre III, 9525 West Bryn Mawr Avenue, Rosemont, Illinois 60018 • U.S.A. 847.288.3300 • FAX: 847.288.3703 Service phone number: 800.351.3737 (toll-free within U.S.A., Canada) Global Website: www.lifefitness.com International Offices AMERICAS North America Life Fitness, Inc. Columbia Centre III 9525 West Bryn Mawr Avenue Rosemont, IL 60018 U.S.A Telephone: (847) 288 3300 Fax: (847) 288 3703 Service Email: [email protected] Service Website: www.lifefitness.com/parts Sales/Marketing Email: [email protected] Operating Hours: 7:00 am-6:00 pm (CST) Brazil Life Fitness Brasil Av. Cidade Jardim, 900 Jd. Paulistano São Paulo, SP 01454-000 BRAZIL SAC: 0800 773 8282 Telephone: +55 (11) 3095 5200 Fax: +55 (11) 3095 5201 Service Email: [email protected] Sales/Marketing Email: [email protected] Service Operating Hours: 9:00 - 17:00 (BRT) (Monday-Friday) Store Operating Hours: 9:00 -20:00 (BRT) (Monday-Friday) 10:00 - 16:00 (BRT) (Saturday) Latin America & Caribbean* Life Fitness Inc. Columbia Centre III 9525 West Bryn Mawr Avenue Rosemont, IL 60018 U.S.A Telephone: (847) 288 3300 Fax: (847) 288 3703 Service Email: [email protected] Sales/Marketing Email: [email protected] Operating Hours: 7:00am-6:00pm (CST) ______________________________________ EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST, & AFRICA (EMEA) Netherlands & Luxemburg Life Fitness Atlantic BV Bijdorpplein 25-31 2992 LB Barendrecht THE NETHERLANDS Telephone: (+31) 180 646 666 Fax: (+31) 180 646 699 Service Email: [email protected] Sales/Marketing Email: [email protected] Operating Hours: 9:00h-17:00h (CET) United Kingdom & Ireland Life Fitness UK LTD Queen Adelaide Ely, Cambs, CB7 4UB Telephone: General Office (+44) 1353.666017 Customer Support (+44) 1353.665507 Fax: (+44) 1353.666018 Service Email: [email protected] Sales/Marketing Email: [email protected] Operating Hours: General Office: 9.00am - 5.00pm (GMT) Customer Support: 8.30am - 5.00pm (GMT) Germany & Switzerland Life Fitness Europe GMBH Siemensstraße 3 85716 Unterschleißheim GERMANY Telephone: (+49) 89.31 77 51.0 (Germany) (+41) 0848 000 901 (Switzerland) Fax: (+49) 89.31 77 51.99 (Germany) (+41) 043 818 07 20 (Switzerland) Service Email: [email protected] Sales/Marketing Email: [email protected] Operating Hours: 08.30 -16.30h (CET) Austria Life Fitness Austria Vertriebs G.m.b.H. Dückegasse 7-9/3/36 1220 Vienna AUSTRIA Telephone: (+43) 18.104.22.168 Fax: (+43) 22.214.171.124.20 Service Email: [email protected] Marketing/Sales Email: [email protected] Operating Hours: 08:30-16.30.h (MEZ) Spain Life Fitness IBERIA C/Frederic Mompou 5,1º1ª 08960 Sant Just Desvern Barcelona SPAIN Telephone: (+34) 93.672.4660 Fax: (+34) 93.672.4670 Service Email: [email protected] Sales/Marketing Email: [email protected] Operating Hours: 9.00h-18.00h (Monday-Thursday) 8.30h-15.00h (Friday) Belgium Life Fitness Benelux NV Parc Industrial de Petit-Rechain 4800 Verviers BELGIUM Telephone: (+32) 87 300 942 Fax: (+32) 87 300 943 Service Email: [email protected] Sales/Marketing Email: [email protected] Operating Hours: 9.00h -17.00h (CET) All Other EMEA Countries & Distributor Business C-EMEA* Bijdorpplein 25-31 2992 LB Barendrecht THE NETHERLANDS Telephone: (+31) 180 646 644 Fax: (+31) 180 646 699 Service Email: [email protected] Sales/Marketing Email: [email protected] Operating Hours: 9.00h-17.00h (CET) ____________________________________ ASIA PACIFIC (AP) Japan Life Fitness Japan Japan Nippon Brunswick Bldg., #8F 5-27-7 Sendagaya Shibuya-Ku, Tokyo Japan 151-0051 Telephone: (+81) 3.3359.4309 Fax: (+81) 3.3359.4307 Service Email: [email protected] Sales/Marketing Email: [email protected] Operating Hours: 9.00h-17.00h (JAPAN) China and Hong Kong Life Fitness Asia Pacific LTD Room 2610, Miramar Tower 132 Nathan Road Tsimshatsui, Kowloon HONG KONG Telephone: (+852) 2891.6677 Fax: (+852) 2575.6001 Service Email: [email protected] Sales/Marketing Email: [email protected] Operating Hours: 9.00h-18.00h All Other Asia Pacific countries & distributor business Asia Pacific* Room 2610, Miramar Tower 132 Nathan Road Tsimshatsui, Kowloon HONG KONG Telephone: (+852) 2891.6677 Fax: (+852) 2575.6001 Service Email: [email protected] Sales/Marketing Email: [email protected] Operating Hours: 9.00h-18.00h