1. Row HX™ Trainer Owner’s Manual 1002735-0001 REV AB
8. 8 4. PRODUCT INFORMATION Row HX™ Trainer is not suitable for therapeutic purposes. Product Class: HC Braking System: Speed Independent Product Gross Weight: 70.99lb (32.2kg) Max User Weight: 330lb (150kg) Minimum Safe Operating Surface Area: 131.09” (333cm) Length x 67.71” (172cm) Width Dimensions: 83.85” (213cm) Length x 20.47” (52cm) Width x 22.04” (56cm) Height The live area shall be not less than 23.62” (60cm) greater than the training area in the directions from which the equip - ment is accessed. The live area must also include the area for emergency dismount.
16. 16 12. MAINTENANCE Item Timeframe Instructions Notes Seat and Seat Rails Weekly Wipe down Seat Rails with lint free cloth. Frame Weekly Wipe down Frame with lint free cloth. Tank and Water Treatment 12 months to 2 years Follow instructions as specified in the “Water Treatment” section of this manual. Bungee Cord Check every hun - dred hours for cor - rect tension and for signs of wear. The Bungee Cord should last for many years. If a Bungee Cord change is required, please contact your local service representative or go online at www.lifefitness.com for further details. Rowing Belt Check every hun - dred hours for cor - rect tension and for signs of wear. The Rowing Belt should provide many years of trouble free use. If a Rowing Belt change is required, please contact your local service representative or go online at www. lifefitness.com for further details.
17. 17 13. TROUBLESHOOTING Fault Probable Cause Solution Water changes color or becomes cloudy. Rower is in direct sunlight or has not had water treatment. Change rower location to reduce direct ex - posure to sunlight. Add 1x Water Treatment Tablet or change tank water as directed in the water treatment section of this manual. Rowing stroke return too light. Bungee not under enough tension. Tighten by small increments using the bungee tie off tab point and test tension by allowing the rowing handle to return to its furthest point forward while still having some slight tension. Note: Light fraying of the bungee cord is normal. Computer screen illuminates, but does not register when rowing. Loose or failed connection/ Sensor gap too wide (see erratic computer display). Check that the computer lead is connected properly. If connected properly check sensor gap. Contact your local service center if this fails to address the problem. The Row HX™ Trainer computer does not illuminate after battery installation. Batteries installed incorrectly or need replacing. Reinstall batteries in correct position and try again. If the LCD screen fails to illuminate, try rotating the batteries slightly in the computer. If this fails, contact your local service center. The Row HX™ Trainer computer display is erratic while displaying SPM and 500 meter times. Gap between sensor and mag - netic ring is too wide. Adjust sensor location using rear sliding ad - justment located near timing pulley. Printed in the United States of America Life Fitness World Headquarters Columbia Center III - 9525 West Bryn Mawr Ave. Rosemont, IL 60018 U.S.A. www.lifefitness.com 847-288-3300 © 2015 Life Fitness, a division of Brunswick Corporation. All rights reserved.
3. 3 TABLE OF CONTENTS 1. SAFETY INFORMATION • Before using this product, it is essential to read this ENTIRE operation manual and ALL instructions. The Row HX™ Trainer is intended for use solely in the manner described in this manual. • UNDERSTANDING EACH AND EVERY WARNING TO THE FULLEST IS IMPORTANT. IF ANY OF THESE WARN - INGS ARE UNCLEAR, CONTACT LIFE FITNESS CUSTOMER SERVICE IMMEDIATELY AT 1-800-735-3867. • This equipment is categorized as class HC per EN ISO 20957-1. As such this equipment is only intended for home use only. It is not intended for commercial, institutional and/or studio facilities. Contact LIFE FITNESS with any questions regarding this classification. • It is recommended that all users of LIFE FITNESS exercise equipment be informed of the following information prior to use. • As with any piece of fitness equipment, consult a physician before beginning your Row HX™ Trainer exercise program. • Please be aware that any fitness regiment, before being undertaken, is best preceded by a physical checkup from a certified physician. • Injuries to health may result from incorrect or excessive training. • WARNING!! Heart rate monitoring systems may be inaccurate. Over exercise may result in serious injury or death. If you feel faint or dizzy stop exercising immediately. • Stop the machine immediately if any signs of excessive wearing is present on the belts, pulleys and bungee cords. Do not use unit until said parts are repaired or replaced. • Do not allow children unattended access to the machine. • The Row HX™ Trainer can stand vertically for storage. When doing so, please follow the instructions given in the Basic Operation section of this manual. • Please keep hands away from moving parts, as indicated by the warning label on the mainframe of your ma - chine. • If any of the adjustment devices are left projecting, they could interfere with the user’s movement. • Do not store in freezing conditions with water in the tank as it can expand and crack the components. • Health and Environmental Regulations Warning - This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information related to the Eu - ropean Commission Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 (REACH) and the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986 (Proposition 65), please visit https://www.lftechsupport.com/web/guest/environmen - tal-regulations-information. 1. SAFETY INFORMATION 8. CONSOLE 2. WARRANTY 9. USB CONNECTIVITY 3. CONTACT INFORMATION 10. HOW TO ROW 4. PRODUCT INFORMATION 11. OPTIONAL STORAGE BASE 5. TANK FILLING AND WATER TREATMENT 12. MAINTENANCE 6. LONG TERM WATER TREATMENT AND BASIC OPERATION 13. TROUBLESHOOTING 7. SLIDER FOOTPLATE
5. 5 SAFETY INFORMATION (Continued) INSPECTION • DO NOT use or permit use of any equipment that is damaged and/or has worn or broken parts. For all LIFE FITNESS equipment use only replacement parts supplied by LIFE FITNESS. • Cables and belts pose an extreme liability if used when frayed. Always replace any cable or belt at first sign of wear (consult LIFE FITNESS if uncertain). • MAINTAIN LABELS AND NAME PLATES - Do not remove labels for any reason. They contain important information. If unreadable or missing, contact LIFE FITNESS for a replacement. • EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE - Preventative maintenance is the key to smooth operating equipment as well as to keep your liability to a minimum. Equipment needs to be inspected at regular intervals. • Ensure that any person(s) making adjustments or performing maintenance or repair of any kind is qualified to do so. • DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE OR REPAIR ANY ACCESSORY APPROVED FOR USE WITH THE LIFE FITNESS EQUIPMENT WHICH APPEARS TO BE DAMAGED OR WORN. • Check all belts, pulleys and bungee cords regularly for signs of wear, and replace if needed. • Check regularly and follow all instructions for maintenance as specified in this manual. • Replace immediately any defective parts and do not operate unit until all repairs are complete. OPERATING WARNINGS • Keep children away from LIFE FITNESS equipment. Parents or others supervising children must provide close supervision of children if the equipment is used in the presence of children. • Do not allow users to wear loose fitting clothing or jewelry while using equipment. It is also recommended to have users secure long hair back and up to avoid contact with moving parts. • All bystanders must stay clear of all users, moving parts and attached accessories and components while machine is in operation.
11. 11 7. SLIDER FOOTPLATE The Slider Footplate is designed to fit a wide range of foot sizes, and is very simple to use. To adjust, lift the top of the sliding portion of the footplate and slide up or down. The numbers 1-6 represent a guide - line from which the proper length can be determined. Secure the plate onto the mounting pegs and push down firmly to lock into position. Tighten the Footstraps securely and begin your workout. WARNING: Never operate this rower without feet properly secured in Footstraps,or without the sliding por - tion of the Slider Footplate locked into position!
15. 15 11. OPTIONAL STORAGE BASE 1. Install the Z bracket onto the Storage Base. Note: Do not tighten the Knobs or Bolts. 2. Install the bracket onto the rower as shown. 3. Tighten the Z Bracket knob to affix to row - er. Note: Ensure the Z Bracket is secure be - fore tightening. 4. Stand rower up vertically. 5. Use the 8mm Allen Wrench (included in the product hardware bag) to tighten the Bolts.
13. 13 The USB connectivity built in certain models of the Console allows you to en - hance your exercise experience by connecting to your home PC or Laptop via a standard USB cable. USB Connectivity enhances your workout experience • Record Your Sessions for later Viewing and Analysis 9. USB CONNECTIVITY Console USB Connector Our FirstCoach provides an easy to use interface with functionality to record and view your rowing sessions. Session Recorder: • On screen Ergometer • Records 500m Time, Heart Rate, Power and SPM • Choice of on screen Graphs • Auto-save Feature Session Viewer: • Simple Statistics with Choice of on screen Graphs • Session Totals and Session Summary • Tabular View of All Sessions For more information and downloads, please visit: https://www.lifefitness.com/software-release-center/rower
4. 4 SAFETY INFORMATION (Continued) ACCESS CONTROL • This fitness equipment is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sen - sory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the equipment by a person responsible for their safety. INSTALLATION • Place on a stable, flat surface in a horizonal position during use for maximum stability. • Check all belts, pulleys and bungee cords regularly for signs of wear, and replace if needed. • Check regularly and follow all instructions for maintenance as specified in this manual. • Replace immediately any defective parts and do not operate unit until all repairs are complete. PROPER USAGE • Do not use any equipment in any way other than designed or intended by the manufacturer. It is impera - tive that LIFE FITNESS equipment is used properly to avoid injury. • Injuries may result if exercising improperly or excessively. It is recommended that all individuals consult a physician prior to commencing an exercise program. If at any time during exercise you feel faint, dizzy or experience pain, STOP EXERCISING and consult your physician. • Keep body parts (hands, feet, hair, etc.), clothing and jewelry away from moving parts to avoid injury. • Follow instructions provided in this manual for correct foot position and basic rowing techniques. • For more detailed rowing techniques, please refer to our International website www.lifefitness.com
14. 14 10. HOW TO ROW 1. Begin the stroke comfortably forward and push strongly back with your legs while keeping your arms and back straight. 2. Begin to pull your arms back as they pass over your knees and continue the stroke through to completion rocking slightly back over your pelvis. 3. Return to the starting position and repeat. 4. For further details regarding rowing technique please refer to our website at www.lifefitness.com How Often? Begin with 5 minute training sessions once a day and aim for around 2:30 to 2:45 for 500m time. Row at a pace that keeps the water circulating continuously between strokes. Progress a few minutes more each day until you are comfortable with 30-45 minutes training time 3 or 4 times a week. This will provide aerobic endurance benefits, muscle toning and sufficient calorie burning to form part of a weight loss program. Catch Drive Finish Recovery Catch Comfortably for - ward with straight back and arms. Push with the legs while arms remain straight. Pull through with arms and legs rocking slightly back on your pelvis. Upper body tips for - ward over your pelvis and move forward. Catch and begin again. WARNING: Always consult a doctor before beginning an exercise program. Stop immediately if you feel faint or dizzy.
10. 10 6. LONG TERM WATER TREATMENT AND BASIC OPERATION CAUTION: Do not fill past the calibration mark as indicated on the tank level sticker or water spillage can oc - cur. See tank filling/water treatment page for details. Long Term Water Treatment: Do not use any water treatment other than the tablets supplied with this rower. For replacement tablets, contact Life Fitness. Water treatment schedules for the Row HX™ Trainer will vary according to the fluid tanks exposure to sunlight, but expect 8-12 months near a bright, sunlit window and 2 years or more for a darker location. At the point of finding the water slightly cloudy, add a chlorine Tablet. CAUTION: It is recommended that a drop cloth be used under the fluid tank whenever the tank is open for water treatment. Vertical Storage: The Row HX™ Trainer can easily be stored in a vertical, upright position. For safety, choose a suitable location, such as a corner of a room. It is recommended that something soft (such as carpet or a small towel) be placed under the upper rear of the unit to avoid marring the unit or the floor. Resistance: The level of resistance is determined by the level indicator located on the top of the tank. Level one indicates lightest resistance, level four represents heaviest resistance. Allow for up to ten strokes after adjusting resistance handle for desired resistance level to be reached.
9. 9 5. TANK FILLING AND WATER TREATMENT • Remove Black plug only for filling. Fill at MAX resistance + sign only. • Once filling is complete, insert tank plug into place. 1. Filling requires a large bucket (not supplied) and the Fluid Rower Siphon (included). Filling will take approximately 4.5 gallons (17 liters) of water. 2. Remove the tank plug on top of tank and insert the flexible tube into the rear of the tank while keeping the rigid hose in the bucket. Note: Where water quality is known to be poor, Life Fitness recommends the use of distilled water. 3. Move the adjuster knob to the plus sign (+), and begin filling. Note: The siphon valve must be closed to allow siphoning action to occur. Tip: Placing the bucket in an elevated position will allow the siphon to continually pump water into the tank. Do not fill past the calibration mark indicated on the tank! Note: Opening the siphon valve will stop the pumping action. Use this feature to avoid water spillage when nearing filling completion. 4. Once filling is complete (to the proper calibration level as indicated on the tank), follow water treatment schedule as shown. WATER TREATMENT PROCEDURE: 1. Add one Water Treatment Tablet per full tank. Note: The amount of water treatment can vary widely depending on the rower’s location and exposure to sunlight. DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES USE OTHER TREATMENT TABLETS OTHER THAN THOSE SUPPLIED WITH YOUR ROWER. Your rower box contents include 4x Water Treatment Tablets, which is sufficient for several years of water treatment. Treat when water becomes discolored or shows signs of Algae/Bacterial growth. To purchase additional Water Treatment Tablets, please consult your nearest regional dealer/distributor or check our website at www.lifefitness.com CAUTION: Use a drop cloth under the tank when filling to avoid staining floor or carpet. WARNING: Do not insert fingers into tank! TANK FILLING
6. 6 2. WARRANTY WHAT IS COVERED: This Life Fitness Row HX™ Trainer is warranted to be free of all defects in material and workmanship. WHO IS COVERED: The original purchaser or any person receiving a newly purchased Product as a gift from the original purchaser. War - ranty will be voided on subsequent transfers. HOW LONG IS IT COVERED: Residential: All electrical and mechanical components and labor are covered, after the date of purchase, as listed on the chart below. Non-Residential: Warranty void (the Row HX™ Trainer is intended for residential use only). WHO PAYS SHIPPING & INSURANCE FOR SERVICE: If the Product or any warranted part must be returned to a service facility for repairs, Life Fitness will pay all shipping and insurance charges during the warranty period (within the United States only). The purchaser is responsible for ship - ping and insurance charges after the warranty has expired. WHAT WE WILL DO TO CORRECT COVERED DEFECTS: We will ship to you any new or rebuilt replacement part or component, or, at our option, replace the Product. Such replacement parts are warranted for the remaining portion of the original warranty period. WHAT IS NOT COVERED: Any failures or damage caused by unauthorized service, misuse, accident, negligence, improper assembly or installa - tion, debris resulting from any construction activities in the Row HX™ Trainer’ s environment, rust or corrosion as a result of the Product’s location, alterations or modifications without our written authorization or by failure on your part to use, operate and maintain the Row HX™ Trainer as set out in your Owner’s Manual (“Manual”). All terms of this warranty are void if this Product is moved beyond the continental borders of the United States of America (excluding Alaska, Hawaii and Canada) and are then subject to the terms provided by that country’s local authorized Life Fitness Representative. WHAT YOU MUST DO: Retain proof of purchase. Use, operate and maintain the Row HX™ Trainer as specified in the Manual; notify the place of purchase of any defect within 10 days after discovery of the defect; if instructed, return any defective part for re - placement or, if necessary, the entire Product for repair. Life Fitness reserves the right to decide whether or not a prod - uct is to be returned for repair. USER MANUAL: It is VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THE MANUAL before operating the Row HX™ Trainer. Remember to perform the periodic maintenance requirements specified in the Manual to assure proper operation and your continued satis - faction. PRODUCT REGISTRATION: Register online at www.lifefitness.com/home/product-registration.html. Our receipt assures that your name, address and date of purchase are on file as a registered owner of the Product. Being a registered owner assures coverage in the event you lose your proof of purchase. Please retain your proof of purchase, such as your bill of sale or receipt. Structural Frame (Not coatings) Tank Mechanical Labor All Other 5 Years 3 Years 2 Years 1 Year 1 Year
7. 7 WARRANTY (Continued) HOW TO GET PARTS & SERVICE: Refer to page Two of this manual for your local service contact information. Reference your name, address and the serial number of your Row HX™ Trainer. They will tell you how to get a replacement part, or, if necessary, arrange for service where your Row HX™ Trainer is located. EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY: THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTIC - ULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES ON OUR PART. We neither assume nor authorize any person to assure for us any other obligation or liability concerning the sale of this Row HX™ Trainer. Under no circumstances shall we be liable under this warranty, or otherwise, of any damage to any person or property, including any lost profits or lost savings, for any special, indirect, secondary, incidental or consequential damages of any nature arising out of the use of or inability to use this Row HX™ Trainer. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. Warranty coverages and terms may differ outside the United States. Please contact the Life Fitness office servicing your country (contact information found at the front of this manual) or visit the applicable local Life Fitness website to receive the specific warrnanty information for your country. CHANGES IN WARRANTY NOT AUTHORIZED: No one is authorized to change, modify or extend the terms of this limited warranty. EFFECT OF LAWS: This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state and country by country. 3. CONTACT INFORMATION For CUSTOMER Service within the United States and Canada: 1-800-351-3737 or [email protected] Please call Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Central Standard Time, and tell them your name, ad - dress, and serial number of your Product. They will tell you how to get a replacement part, or if necessary, arrange for service where your Product is located or advise you on how and where to ship the Product for service. Before shipping: 1. Obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) from Customer Support Services 2. Securely pack your Product (use the original shipping carton, if possible) 3. Write the RA# on the outside of the carton 4. Insure the Product 5. Include a letter explaining the defect or problem and a copy of your proof of purchase if you believe the service is covered by warranty. Return address: Life Fitness World Headquarters Attn: CSS Help Desk Columbia Centre III - 9525 West Bryn Mawr Avenue Rosemont, IL 60018 For Product Service Internationally see contact information listed on page Two of this manual.
12. 12 8. CONSOLE Options: Auto Start: Commence rowing to activate. Reset all values: Hold button down for 3 seconds first to RESET. Distance: Add 100m distance, up to 1000m then add 500m, each button push to accumulate required distance then begin rowing to initiate distance count down. Auto-Pause: A temporary halt in exercise will result in the following: For over 5 seconds and under 5 minutes: SPM/500METER/WATT to zero. Distance/TIME values are saved. CAL per hour defaults to Total CAL. A Resumption in exercise in less than 5 minutes will resume Distance TIME/ from saved values automatically. Auto Power Down: Over 5 minutes. All values revert to zero after restart. Computer Instructions: TIME: Auto start elapsed time. 500M TIME: Time to row 500 meters, updated at the completion of each stroke. PULSE: Requires optional receiver and chest strap (sold separately). SPM: Strokes per minute updated each stroke. CAL HOUR: Updated each stroke. LEVEL UP/ DOWN: Use the LEVEL UP/DOWN buttons in conjunction with the Fluid Tank Resistance Adjuster Han - dle for accurate 500M/Distance/CAL/WATTS. WARNING: Heart rate monitoring systems may be inaccurate. Over exercising may result in serious injury or death. If you feel faint stop exercising immediately!
2. 2 Corporate Headquarters Columbia Centre III, 9525 West Bryn Mawr Avenue, Rosemont, Illinois 60018 • U.S.A. 847.288.3300 • FAX: 847.288.3703 Service phone number: 800.351.3737 (toll-free within U.S.A., Canada) Global Website: www.lifefitness.com International Offices AMERICAS North America Life Fitness, Inc. Columbia Centre III 9525 West Bryn Mawr Avenue Rosemont, IL 60018 U.S.A Telephone: (847) 288 3300 Fax: (847) 288 3703 Service Email: [email protected] Service Website: www.lifefitness.com/parts Sales/Marketing Email: [email protected] Operating Hours: 7:00 am-6:00 pm (CST) Brazil Life Fitness Brasil Av. Cidade Jardim, 900 Jd. Paulistano São Paulo, SP 01454-000 BRAZIL SAC: 0800 773 8282 Telephone: +55 (11) 3095 5200 Fax: +55 (11) 3095 5201 Service Email: [email protected] Sales/Marketing Email: [email protected] Service Operating Hours: 9:00 - 17:00 (BRT) (Monday-Friday) Store Operating Hours: 9:00 -20:00 (BRT) (Monday-Friday) 10:00 - 16:00 (BRT) (Saturday) Latin America & Caribbean* Life Fitness Inc. Columbia Centre III 9525 West Bryn Mawr Avenue Rosemont, IL 60018 U.S.A Telephone: (847) 288 3300 Fax: (847) 288 3703 Service Email: [email protected] Sales/Marketing Email: [email protected] Operating Hours: 7:00am-6:00pm (CST) ______________________________________ EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST, & AFRICA (EMEA) Netherlands & Luxemburg Life Fitness Atlantic BV Bijdorpplein 25-31 2992 LB Barendrecht THE NETHERLANDS Telephone: (+31) 180 646 666 Fax: (+31) 180 646 699 Service Email: [email protected] Sales/Marketing Email: [email protected] Operating Hours: 9:00h-17:00h (CET) United Kingdom & Ireland Life Fitness UK LTD Queen Adelaide Ely, Cambs, CB7 4UB Telephone: General Office (+44) 1353.666017 Customer Support (+44) 1353.665507 Fax: (+44) 1353.666018 Service Email: [email protected] Sales/Marketing Email: [email protected] Operating Hours: General Office: 9.00am - 5.00pm (GMT) Customer Support: 8.30am - 5.00pm (GMT) Germany & Switzerland Life Fitness Europe GMBH Siemensstraße 3 85716 Unterschleißheim GERMANY Telephone: (+49) 89.31 77 51.0 (Germany) (+41) 0848 000 901 (Switzerland) Fax: (+49) 89.31 77 51.99 (Germany) (+41) 043 818 07 20 (Switzerland) Service Email: [email protected] Sales/Marketing Email: [email protected] Operating Hours: 08.30 -16.30h (CET) Austria Life Fitness Austria Vertriebs G.m.b.H. Dückegasse 7-9/3/36 1220 Vienna AUSTRIA Telephone: (+43) 22.214.171.124 Fax: (+43) 126.96.36.199.20 Service Email: [email protected] Marketing/Sales Email: [email protected] Operating Hours: 08:30-16.30.h (MEZ) Spain Life Fitness IBERIA C/Frederic Mompou 5,1º1ª 08960 Sant Just Desvern Barcelona SPAIN Telephone: (+34) 93.672.4660 Fax: (+34) 93.672.4670 Service Email: [email protected] Sales/Marketing Email: [email protected] Operating Hours: 9.00h-18.00h (Monday-Thursday) 8.30h-15.00h (Friday) Belgium Life Fitness Benelux NV Parc Industrial de Petit-Rechain 4800 Verviers BELGIUM Telephone: (+32) 87 300 942 Fax: (+32) 87 300 943 Service Email: [email protected] Sales/Marketing Email: [email protected] Operating Hours: 9.00h -17.00h (CET) All Other EMEA Countries & Distributor Business C-EMEA* Bijdorpplein 25-31 2992 LB Barendrecht THE NETHERLANDS Telephone: (+31) 180 646 644 Fax: (+31) 180 646 699 Service Email: [email protected] Sales/Marketing Email: [email protected] Operating Hours: 9.00h-17.00h (CET) ____________________________________ ASIA PACIFIC (AP) Japan Life Fitness Japan Japan Nippon Brunswick Bldg., #8F 5-27-7 Sendagaya Shibuya-Ku, Tokyo Japan 151-0051 Telephone: (+81) 3.3359.4309 Fax: (+81) 3.3359.4307 Service Email: [email protected] Sales/Marketing Email: [email protected] Operating Hours: 9.00h-17.00h (JAPAN) China and Hong Kong Life Fitness Asia Pacific LTD Room 2610, Miramar Tower 132 Nathan Road Tsimshatsui, Kowloon HONG KONG Telephone: (+852) 2891.6677 Fax: (+852) 2575.6001 Service Email: [email protected] Sales/Marketing Email: [email protected] Operating Hours: 9.00h-18.00h All Other Asia Pacific countries & distributor business Asia Pacific* Room 2610, Miramar Tower 132 Nathan Road Tsimshatsui, Kowloon HONG KONG Telephone: (+852) 2891.6677 Fax: (+852) 2575.6001 Service Email: [email protected] Sales/Marketing Email: [email protected] Operating Hours: 9.00h-18.00h