6. 1. Safety and Warranty LIFE FITNESS Cable Motion Owners Manual Found at moving parts OR Found at base of weight stack tower Found on all adjustable carriages 1-5
11. 3. Exercise Section LIFE FITNESS Cable Motion Owners Manual Dual Adjustable Pulley (CMDAP) General information: The Dual Adjustable Pulley has two adjustable pulleys positioned 53” (134cm) apart to accommodate an infinite number of exercises. The space between the pulleys easily accommodates most benches and wheelchairs. Exercises performed on the Dual Adjustable are the same as on a multi-jungle with the addition of bench press exercises. The Dual Adjustable Pulley is equipped with two placards that illustrate 6 different exercises, a wall chart that illustrates 25 different exercises and a CD that demonstrates 50 different exercises. Each Dual Adjustable Pulley has a standard accessory kit that includes handles, attachments and a rack to store the accessories. Additional training information is available through the Life Fitness Academy. 3-2
12. 3. Exercise Section LIFE FITNESS Cable Motion Owners Manual Cable Column (CMCC) General information: The Cable Column has dual handles that create a wide variety of training options. When one pulley is activated, the resistance level is 1:4. When both pulleys are being used, the resistance level is 1:2. Multiple upper body, lower body and torso exercises can be performed on the adjustable Cable Column. Each unit is equipped with an instructional placard that displays 3 different exercises along with an instructional CD that provides 30 different exercises. Each unit ships with an accessory kit, which includes handles, attachments and a rack for storage. 3-3
28. Copyright © 2003 by Life Fitness All rights reserved. No part of this manual may be reproduced in any form whatsoever, by photograph or xerography or by any other means, by broadcast or transmi ssion, by translation into any kind of language, nor by recording elec tronically or otherwise, without permission in writing from the publisher. Printed in the United States of America. Life Fitness World Headquarters 5100 N. River Rd. Schiller Park, IL. 60176 www.lifefitness.com 800-634-8637 April 200 7
1. Life Fitness Signature Cable Motion Owners Manual
10. 3. Exercise Section LIFE FITNESS Cable Motion Owners Manual 3. EXERCISE SECTION MULTI –JUNGLES General information: A multi-jungle is the most versatile piece of exercise equipment other than free-weights. A vast array of upper body, lower body and torso exercises can be performed on a multi-jungle, depending on the various stations that the owner chooses to select. Each station is equipped with an instructional placard that provides start and finish positions. 3-1
13. 3. Exercise Section LIFE FITNESS Cable Motion Owners Manual Adjustable Cable Crossover (CMACO) General information: Multiple exercises can be performed for the upper body, lower body and torso. Instructional placards illustrate 3 different exercises. Additional training information is available through the Life Fitness Academy. Fixed Cable Crossover (CMFCO) General information: Pulleys are fixed in a high and low position. Multiple exercises can be performed for the upper body, lower body and torso. An instructional placard illustrates exercises from both the high and low pulley. Additional training information is available through the Life Fitness Academy. 3-4
26. 5. Maintenance LIFE FITNESS Cable Motion Owners Manual ONCE A DAY • Wipe down upholstery with a mild soap and water or comparable all purpose cleaner. • Visually inspect cables for wear at and around connections and along entire length of cable. Always replace at first sign of wear. ONCE A WEEK • Visually inspect all hardware for loosening, tampering or wear. • Check jam nut on weight stack for tightness. • Inspect all accessory and or carabiner clips or connecting links for wear. • Check condition of hand grips. • Check cables for stretch and adjust as necessary by loosening the large nut on top of the weight stack and screw in the threaded plug until cable is tight and the weight stack pin goes in all holes easily. Tighten the large nut to complete the adjustment. ONCE A MONTH • Clean Guide Rods with break-free on a cloth and wipe off old residue. Clean tops of bearings at stack and inspect for heavy buildup on rods below head plate (lift half of stack and do a visual inspection, then clean as necessary). • Inspect hardware on all machines and tighten any bolts or nuts that may have loosened over the life of the product. NOTES • Use polishing compound (such as car wax) to clean and remove shoe scuffs from powdercoated surfaces as necessary. 5-2
17. 3. Exercise Section LIFE FITNESS Cable Motion Owners Manual Row (CMRW) Muscles Exercised – Latissimus Dorsi, Trapezius, Rhomboids, Teres Major and Minor, Posterior Deltoids and Biceps Setup Check the weight stack to ensure approp riate resistance. Grip the handles and position body with feet on the platform and head and chest-up. Performing the Exercise Stabilize the body in position, pressing f eet firmly on foot platform. Stabilize upper body by drawing in abdominals. With a controlled motion, draw back the arms as far as can be controlled. Re turn the handles to the start position, without letting the resistance rest on the stack. Repeat the motion, while maintaining proper body positioning. TIP: While performing the exercise, think about drawing the elbows back beyond the body and stabilizing the uppe r body as this increases the mental concentration on the muscles being trained. 3-8
2. 1. SAFETY AND WARRANTY INFORMATION It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser of LIFE FITNESS products to read the owner’s manual, warning labels and instruct all individuals, whether they are the end user or supervising personnel on proper usage of the equipment. It is recommended that all users of LIFE FITNESS exercise equipment be informed of the following information prior to its use. LIFE FITNESS recommends that all commercial fitness equipment be used in a supervised area. It is recommended that the equipment be located in an access controlled area. Control is the responsibility of the facility owner. The extent of control is at the discretion of the owner. PROPER USAGE 1. Do not use any equipment in any way other than designed or intended by the manufacturer. It is imperative that weight stack machines as well as any other LIFE FITNESS equipment are used properly to avoid injury. 2. Keep hands and feet clear at all times from moving parts to avoid injury. CHECK FOR DAMAGED PARTS 1. DO NOT use any equipment that is damaged and or has worn or broken parts. Use only replacement parts supplied by LIFE FITNESS. 2. MAINTAIN LABELS AND NAMEPLATES: Do not remove labels for any reason. They contain important information. If unreadable or missing, contact LIFE FITNESS for a replacement. 3. SECURING EQUIPMENT: All equipment MUST be secured to a solid, level surface to stabilize and eliminate rocking or tipping over. This must be performed by a licensed contractor. 4. MAINTAIN ALL EQUIPMENT: Preventative maintenance is the key to smooth operating equipment as well as keeping your liability to a minimum. Equipment needs to be inspected at regular intervals. 5. Ensure that any person(s) making adjustments or performing maintenance or repair of any kind is qualified to do so. LIFE FITNESS will provide service and maintenance training at our corporate facility upon request or in the field if proper arrangements are made. 1-1
14. 3. Exercise Section LIFE FITNESS Cable Motion Owners Manual Chest Press (CMCP) Muscles Exercised – Pectoralis Major, Anterior Deltoids and Triceps Setup Adjust the seat height so pulleys are aligned with mid-chest. Check the weight stacks to ensure proper resistance. Grip the handles and position elbows slightly below shoulders. Body is positioned with chest up, shoulders and head back against the back pad. Performing the Exercise With a controlled motion, extend the handles out until the arms are fully extended. Return the handles to the start position, without letting the resistance rest on the stack. Repeat the motion while maintaining proper body position. TIP: While performing the exercise, choose varying incline and decline p ressing angles to maximize stimulation of the Pectoralis and Anterior Deltoid. 3-5
3. 1. Safety and Warranty LIFE FITNESS Cable Motion Owners Manual SPECIFIC OPERATING WARNINGS 1. Routinely inspect all accessory clips that join attachments to the cables and replace at the first sign of wear. 2. Use only weight selector pi ns supplied by LIFE FITNESS on weight stacks. Substitutes are forbidden. 3. Cables pose an extreme liabili ty if used when frayed. Always replace any cable at first sign of wear (consult LIFE FITNESS if uncertain). 4. Do not allow users to wear loose fitting clothing while using equipment. It is also recommended to have users secure long hair back and up to avoid contact with moving parts. 5. Fully insert weight selector pins. Partial insertion can cause weights to fall unexpectedly. Never pin the weight stack in an elevated position. Never remove selector pin if any weights are suspended. Never attempt to release jammed weights or parts. 6. When adjusting any seat, knee hold down pad, range of motion limiter, foothold pad or any other type of adjuster, make certain that the adjusting pin is fully engaged in the hole to avoid injury. 7. It is the purchaser’s sole responsibility to properly instruct its end users and supervising personnel as to the proper operating procedures of all LIFE FITNESS equipment. 8. Keep children away from selectorized strength equipment. Parent or others supervising children must provide close supervision of child ren if the equipment is used in the presence of children. 9. Never use dumbbells or other means to incrementally increase the weight resistance. Use only those means provided by LIFE FITNESS. 10. UNDERSTANDING EACH AND EVERY WARNING TO THE FULLEST IS IMPORTANT. IF ANY OF THESE WARNINGS ARE UNCLEAR, ASK FOR CLARIFICATION FROM LIFE FITNESS PERSONNEL. 11. Injuries may result if exercising improperly or excessively. It is recommended that all individuals consult a physician prior to commenc ing an exercise program. If at any time during exercise you feel faint, dizzy or experience pain, stop and consult your physician. 12. Do not exceed maximum user weight – 300 lbs. 1-2
16. 3. Exercise Section LIFE FITNESS Cable Motion Owners Manual Pulldown (CMPD) 3-7 Muscles Exercised – Latissimus Dorsi and Biceps Setup: Check the weight stacks to ensure appropri ate resistance. Stand and grip handles, then pull down and sit with thighs under pads. Upper body is positioned leaning slightly back from the hips, pulling directly over shoulders. TIP: Attempt to stabilize the body without the use of the thigh pads until necessary. Performing the Exercise: With a controlled motion, draw down the handl es directly over the shoulders until hands reach shoulder height, then extend the handles up until arms are fully extended. Return the handles to the start position and repeat the motion, while maintaining proper body positioning. TIP: While performing the exercise think about lowering your elbows towards your lower back. This will re-enforce the correct exercise position and increases the mental concentration on the Latissimus Dorsi.
15. 3. Exercise Section LIFE FITNESS Cable Motion Owners Manual Shoulder Press (CMSP) Muscles Exercised – Deltoids and Triceps Setup Adjust the seat height so handles are ali gned with or above shoulder height. Check the weight stacks to ensure appropriate re sistance. Grip one or both handles. Body is positioned with chest-up, shoulders and head back against back pad. Performing the Exercise With a controlled motion, extend the handles up until arms are fully extended. Return the handles to the start position, without letting the resistance rest on the stack. Repeat the motion, while maintaining proper body positioning. TIP: Focus on extending your elbows as opposed to pressing the handles up, as this increases the mental concentration on the Deltoid muscles. 3-6
27. 5. Maintenance LIFE FITNESS Cable Motion Owners Manual CLEANING THE SHIELDS The shields on the Signature Series machines are made from POLYCARBONATE. Adherence to regular and proper cleaning procedures is recommended to preserve the appearance. Washing to Minimize Scratches Wash POLYCARBONATE with a mild soap or detergent (e.g. Original Dawn Dishwashing Liquid) and lukewarm water using a clean sponge or a soft cloth. Rinse well with clean water. Dry thoroughly with a chamois or moist cellulose sponge to prevent water spots. Do not scrub or use brushes on these products. Fresh paint splashes, grease and smeared glazing compounds can be removed easily before drying by rubbing lightly with is opropyl. Afterward, a warm final wash should be made, using a mild soap or detergent solution and ending with a thorough rinsing with clean water. Some Important “Don’ts” • DO NOT use abrasive or highly alkaline cleaners on the shields. • Never scrape shields with squeegees, razor blades or other sharp instruments. • Benzene, gasoline, acetone or carbon tetrachloride should never be used on the shields. • DO NOT clean shields in hot sun or at elevated temperatures. Compatible Cleaners for Shields The following cleaning agents have been found compatible with POLYCARBONATE. The manufacturer’s recommendations and instructions should be followed. They are Original Dawn, Freon T.F., Palmolive Liquid, Top Job, and Windex with Ammonia D. Removal of Paint, Marking Pen, Labels Butyl cellosolve works well for removal of paints, marking pen inks, lipstick, etc. Labels, stickers, etc. may be removed using kerosene. When the solvent will not penetrate sticker material apply heat (hair dryer) to soften the adhesive and promote removal. GASOLINE SHOULD NOT BE USED. 5-3
4. 1. Safety and Warranty LIFE FITNESS Cable Motion Owners Manual WARRANTY WHAT IS COVERED This Life Fitness commercial exercise equipment (.Product.) is warranted to be free of all defects in material and workmanship. WHO IS COVERED The original purchaser or any person receiving the Product as a gift from the original purchaser. WHO PAYS TRANSPORTATION & INSURANCE FOR SERVICE If the Product or any covered part must be returned to a service facility for repairs, We, Life Fitness , will pay all transportation and insu rance charges for the first year. You are responsible for transportation and insurance charges during the second and third years (if applicable). WHAT WE WILL DO TO CORRECT COVERED DEFECTS We will ship to you any new or rebuilt replacement part or component, or, at our option, replace the Product. Such replacement parts are warranted for the remaining portion of the original warranty period. WHAT IS NOT COVERED Any failures or damage caused by unauthorized serv ice, misuse, accident, negligence, improper assembly or installation, debris resulting from any construction activities in the Product’s environment, rust or corrosion as a result of the Product’s location, alterations or modifications without our written authorization or by failure on your part to use, operate and maintain the Product as set out in your Operation Manual (.Manual.). All terms of this warranty are void if this product is moved beyond the continental borders of the United States of America (excluding Alaska, Hawaii and Canada) and are then subject to the terms provided by that country’s local authorized Life Fitness representative. OPERATION MANUAL It is VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THIS MANUAL before operating the Product. Remember to perform the periodic maintenance requirements specified in the Manual to assure proper operation and your continued satisfaction. 1-3
9. 2. General Specifications LIFE FITNESS Cable Motion Owners Manual 2- 3 18. Hand Grips • Handgrips are an extruded 60-durometer- thermorubber compound that is non- absorbing, wear and tear resistant and exhibits good dry and wet frictional characteristics. • The grips are retained with aluminum colla rs, which eliminates the tendency of the grip to slide off the handle. 19. Foot Platforms • All foot platforms are molded rub ber with a slip resistant texture 20. Instructional Placard • Visual placards provide visual illust ration for proper use and muscles trained. 21. Equipment Anchoring • All machines have holes in the feet, whic h allow for easy anchoring to the floor. Life Fitness recommends that all machines be anchored to the floor to minimize the possibility that they will be tipped. 22. Warranty • A 10-year minimum warranty on frames, 5 years on integral bearings, guide rods, pulleys and weight plates, 1 year on cabl es and grips and 90 days on upholstery and any items not specified. • Machines are not warranted against rust. In order to protect your machines against rust, please repair all chips and scratches, and be sure the workout environment is free of humidity. For example, ensure t hat the equipment does not share the HVAC system with a swimming pool area. For maxi mum protection, please utilize an extra coat of automotive quality fi nish wax and wipe excessive sweat and liquids from the machines. 23. Liability Insurance • Certificate of insur ance available upon request
7. 2. GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS – Cable Motion 1. Frame Construction • Frame is constructed of mechanical qual ity steel purchased in mill run quantities • Frame is primarily 2 ½” x 4 ½” and 1 5/8” x 2 ¾” oval-shaped tubing with 11 gauge wall thickness. • Core towers on jungles are fully welded (not bolt together) for maximum structural integrity and minimum maintenance when possi ble. However, independent stations have bolt-together configuration to facilitate movement through smaller doorways and difficult installations 2. Frame Finish • Prior to applying finish, each part is c hemically washed to prepare surface for maximum adhesion • The frames are coated with an electrostati c epoxy powder coat finish applied in a powder form and then baked at 400 ° F (204 ° C.) • To prevent frame and surface corros ion, wax equipment annually and keep away from salt, chlorine and all other harmful chemicals. 3. Weight Selection • Weights are selected by using a 7/16” sele ctor pin, which completely penetrates the weight plate and is held in place during us e by a magnetic ring to keep the pin from disengaging chance of disengaging during use. • The selector pin is connected to the top we ight to eliminate loss of substitution of substandard pins 4. Incremental Weights • Incremental weights are provi ded for each station/weight stac k. Material is solid steel encased with a molded rubber that is formed to fit on the top-plate of the weight stack. 5. Weight Plates • Machined from solid, 1” thick steel. Finish is wrinkle gray powder coat. Thickness of plate is held to precise tolerances by ma chining the entire upper and lower surfaces. This results in a bette r pin fit to the stem. 6. Weight Plate Bushings • Each plate (not just the top weight) will contain low friction bushings, which surround the guide rods to minimize friction and noise
5. 1. Safety and Warranty LIFE FITNESS Cable Motion Owners Manual HOW TO GET PARTS & SERVICE Simply call Customer Support Services at (800) 351-3737 or (847) 451-0036 , Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Centra l Standard Time, and tell them your name, address and the serial number of your Product. They will tell you how to get a replacement part, or, if necessary, arrange for service where your Prod uct is located or advise you on how and where to ship the Product for service. Before shipping: 1. Obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA #) from Customer Support Services 2. Securely pack your Product (use the original shipping carton, if possible) 3. Write the RA# on the outside of the carton 4. Insure the Product, and 5. Include a letter explaining the defect or problem and a copy of your proof of purchase if you believe the service is covered by warranty Life Fitness World Headquarters Attn: CSS Help Desk 5100 N. River Rd. Schiller Park, IL. 60176 EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES ON OUR PART. We neither assume nor authorize any person to assure for us any other obligation or liability concerning the sale of this Product. Under no circumstances shall we be liable under this warranty, or otherwise, of any damage to any person or property, including any lost profits or lost savings, for any special, indirect, secondary, incidental or consequential damages of any nature arising out of the use of or inability to use this Product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. CHANGES IN WARRANTY NOT AUTHORIZED No one is authorized to change, modify or extend the terms of this limited warranty. EFFECT OF STATE LAWS This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which vary, from state to state. OUR PLEDGE TO YOU Our Products are designed and manufactured to the highest standards. We want you completely satisfied with our Products and will do everything possible under the terms of this warranty to keep you secure in knowing you have bought the best! 1-4
8. 2. General Specifications LIFE FITNESS Cable Motion Owners Manual 2- 2 7. Top Weight Bushings • The top weight is stabilized with an engineered composite st ructure with self- lubricating bushings. 8. Weight Stack Guide Rods • Guide rods are ¾” cold drawn steel, turned ground and polished with hard chrome finish 9. Weight Stack Suspension • Durable rubber bumpers are placed under eac h stack to reduce shock and vibration stresses to the frame and facility floor. 10. Weight Selection Shaft • The shaft is constructed of zinc plated co ld finished steel and precision drilled for accurate pin selection 11. Weight Transport • 7x19 construction, 3/16” galvanized steel, in ternally lubricated, nylon-coated aircraft cable with breaking strength rated at over 4,000 pounds. 12. Cable Adjustment • All cables can be adjusted at the t op weight utilizing a metric 24mm open-end wrench. 13. Pulleys • All pulleys are at least 4- 1/4” working diameter usi ng fiberglass-impregnated nylon with precision fit cable gr oove and double sealed bearings. 14. Pulley Covers • As a safety precaution, all pulleys are covered to minimize the danger of a moving pulley catching a person’s finger or clothes. 15. Bolts • All hardware is stainless steel, zinc or nickel plated 16. Upholstery • Contoured pads on selective units • All edges are stitched to elim inate any folds in the material that would limit durability. 17. Foam • Three and Four pound EVA foam (deformation resistant) or equivalent is used on all machines. The foam is injection molded dire ctly to the multi-ply wood support board with integral 10mm T-nuts.
24. 4. Machine Specifications LIFE FITNESS Cable Motion Owners Manual 4- 7 CABLE MOTION PULLDOWN Product # - CMPD Machine Weight: 810 lbs 368 kg Weight Stack: 2 x 220 2 x 107 Size: in. = 54 x 45 x 95 cm = 138 x 115 x 242 • 1:2 resistance (110 lbs./ 53.5 kg) • Two molded handles are included • Independent pulleys allow user- defined paths of motion and exercise variety. • Can be used with individual grips or traditional lat pulldown bar. • Adjustable roller pads for lower body stabilization CABLE MOTION ROW Product # - CMRW Machine Weight: 770 lbs 350 kg Weight Stack: 2 x 220 2 x 107 Size: in. = 54 x 73 x 67 cm = 138 x 186 x 171 • 1:2 Resistance (110 lbs./ 53.5 kg) • Two molded handles are included • Independent handles enable unilateral and bila teral movements. • Can be used with individual grip s and traditional row handle. • Protective molded rubber cover locat ed on frame prevents scratches and dents.
25. 5. MAINTENANCE PROCEDURES ACTION DAILY MONTHLY BI-ANNUALLY YEARLY AS NEEDED CLEAN Upholstery X Guide Rods X Shields X Hand Grips X Frames (Wax) X INSPECT Paint X Cable X Hardware X Frame X Hand Grips X CLEAN • Upholstery with a mild soap and water. • Guide rods with a cotton cloth and break-free. • Hand grips with mild soap and water. • Wax frames with a standard, non-abrasive, wax finish. INSPECT • Cables for wear or damage and proper tension (should not exceed ¾” deflection). Pay close attention at bends and attachments points. • Hardware should be checked for looseness. Tighten as required using metric tools. • Frames should be inspected for wear or damage. • Handgrips should be checked for wear or damage. • All paint chips should be filled immediately with touch-up paint. LUBRICATE • Guide rods with Silicone Compound (part number 3238401). Apply the lubricant to a cotton cloth, then run the cotton cloth up and down the guide rods as needed. 5-1
18. 4- 1 4. MACHINE SPECIFICATIONS Product Specifications – Multi-Jungles CORE WEIGHT STACK TOWER Product #’ s - MJ4 – MJ8 – MJ12S – MJ12V Machine Weight: 225 lbs ea. 102 kg ea. Weight Stack: na na Size: in. = 32.5”L x 32.5”W x 94”H cm = 83L x 83W x 239H • Core weight stack tower is the center piece that stations are attached to. • MJ4 = 1 each core weight stack tower • MJ8 = 2 each core weight stack towers that are connected via Cable Crossover • MJ12S = 3 each core weight stack towers connected via 2 ea Cable Crossovers in a straight line • MJ12V = 3 each core weight stack towers connected via 2 ea Cable Crossovers in the shape of a right angle ADJUSTABLE PULLEY Product # - MJAP Machine Weight: 260 lbs 118 kg Weight Stack: 190 lbs 95 kg Size: in. = 14.5”L x 18. 5”W x 92”H cm = 37L x 47W x 234H • 1:2 resistance level • Molded grip handle included • Pulley adjusts from 6” to 82” in 4” increments • Pulley swivels for users desired angle • 5# add-on weight included
21. 4. Machine Specifications LIFE FITNESS Cable Motion Owners Manual 4- 4 LOW ROW Product # - MJRW Machine Weight: 360 lbs 163 kg Weight Stack: 260 lbs 130 kg Size: in. = 27L x 74W x 92H cm = 68L x 189W x 234H • 1:1 resistance level • A V-Bar handle is included for each Low Row • Protective molded rubber cover locat ed on frame prevents scratches and dents. • 5# add-on weight included DUAL PULLEY ROW Product # - MJRWD Machine Weight: 360 lbs 163 kg Weight Stack: 260 lbs 130 kg Size: in. = 27L x 74W x 92H cm = 68L x 189W x 234H • 1:2 resistance level with one handle. 1:1 re sistance level when both handles are used. • Fixed molded handles included with Dual Pulley Row • Protective molded rubber cover locat ed on frame prevents scratches and dents. • 5# add-on weight included TRICEPS PUSHDOWN Product # - MJTP Machine Weight: 225 lbs 102 kg Weight Stack: 190 lbs 95 kg Size: in. = 5L x 21W x 92H cm = 12L x 54W x 234H • 1:1 resistance level • Triceps Rope included with each Triceps Pushdown • Designed so that user face s towards the weight stack • 5# add-on weight included
20. 4. Machine Specifications LIFE FITNESS Cable Motion Owners Manual 4- 3 FIXED CABLE CROSSOVER –co nnects to MJ8, MJ12S and MJ12V- Product # - MJFXO Machine Weight: 530 lbs 240 kg Weight Stack: 2 x 190 lbs 2 x 95 kg Size: in. = 23L x 91W x 94H cm = 58L x 232W x 239H • 1:2 resistance level • Two molded handles are included • Both pulleys are fixed at 8” for the low pulley and 80” for the high pulley. • Both pulleys swivel for desired choice of angle • Each weight stack has a 5# / 2.5KG add-on weights LAT PULLDOWN Product # - MJLP Machine Weight: 340 lbs 154 kg Weight Stack: 260 lbs 130 kg Size: in. = 27L x 37W x 92H cm = 68L x 95W x 234H • 1:1 resistance level • Pulldown bar included for each Lat Pulldown • 5# add-on weight included • Adjustable roller pads for lower body stabilization DUAL PULLEY PULLDOWN Product # - MJLPD Machine Weight: 340 lbs 154 kg Weight Stack: 260 lbs 130 kg Size: in. = 27L x 37W x 92H cm = 68L x 95W x 234H • 1:2 resistance level with one pulley being used. 1:1 resistance level when both pulleys are used • Fixed molded handles included wi th Dual Pulley Pulldown. • 5# add-on weight included • Adjustable roller pads for lower body stabilization
23. 4. Machine Specifications LIFE FITNESS Cable Motion Owners Manual 4- 6 DUAL ADJUSTABLE PULLEY Product # - CMDAP Machine Weight: 1265 lbs 575 kg Weight Stack: 2 X 390 lbs 2 X 195 kg Size: in. = 44L x 62W x 93H cm = 112L x 157W x 236H • 1:4 resistance level • Pulley adjustments have 20 positions • Dual pulleys create more training options • Accessory kit with handles and attachment s, placard, poster and instructional training CD included. • 5# add-on weight included – provi des 1.25# incremental resistance. CABLE MOTION CHEST PRESS Product # - CMCP Machine Weight: 680 lbs 309 kg Weight Stack: 2 x 190 2 x 95 Size: in. = 46 x 49 x 64 cm = 117 x 125 x 163 • 1:2 resistance (95 lbs./ 47.5 kg) • Two molded handles are included • Each arm has a dedicated weight stack for greater variety. • User-defined motion provides multiple chest exercises to maximize training variations. • Multiple handle attachments for gr eater range of motion selection. CABLE MOTION SHOULDER PRESS Product #CMSP Machine Weight: 600 lbs 273 kg Weight Stack: 2 x 150 2 x 75 Size: in. = 46 x 46 x 64 cm = 117 x 117 x 163 • 1:2 resistance (75 lbs./ 37.5 kg) • Two molded handles are included • Each arm has a dedicated weight stack for greater variety. • User-defines optimal path of motion for shoulder exercises.
19. 4. Machine Specifications LIFE FITNESS Cable Motion Owners Manual 4- 2 ADJUSTABLE CROSSOVER w/outrigger- connects to MJ4 Product # - MJACO Machine Weight: 720 lbs 327 kg Weight Stack: 2 x 190 lbs 2 x 95 kg Size: in. = 28.5”L x 142”W x 94”H cm = 72L x 361W x 239H • 1:2 resistance level • Two molded handles are included • Swivel pulleys for users desired choice of angle • Pulleys adjust from 6” to 82” in 4” increments • Each weight stack has a 5# / 2.5KG add-on weights FIXED CABLE CROSSOVER w/outrigger – connects to MJ4 Product # - MJFCO Machine Weight: 650 lbs 295 kg Weight Stack: 2 x 190 lbs 2 x 95 kg Size: in. = 29L x 119W x 64H cm = 73L x 297W x 239H • 1:2 resistance level • Two molded handles are included • Both pulleys are fixed at 8” for the low pulley and 80” for the high pulley. • Both pulleys swivel for desired choice of angle • Each weight stack has a 5# / 2.5KG add-on weights ADJUSTABLE CABLE CROSSOVER – c onnects to MJ8, MJ12S and MJ12V Product # - MJAXO Machine Weight: 600 lbs 272 kg Weight Stack: 2 x 190 lbs 2 x 95 kg Size: in. = 23L x 116W x 94H cm = 59L x 295W x 239H • 1:2 resistance level • Two molded handles are included • Swivel pulleys for users desired choice of angle • Pulleys adjust from 6” to 82” in 4” increments • Each weight stack has a 5# / 2.5KG add-on weights
22. 4. Machine Specifications LIFE FITNESS Cable Motion Owners Manual 4- 5 Product Specifications – Cable Motion Single Station ADJUSTABLE CABLE CROSS OVER Product # - CMACO Machine Weight: 980 lbs 445 kg Weight Stack: 2 X 190 lbs 2 X 95 kg Size: in. = 28.5L x 167W x 94H cm = 72L x 424W x 239H • 1:2 resistance level • Molded grip handles included • Pulley adjusts from 6” to 82” • Pulley swivels for users desired angle • Each weight stack has a 5# / 2.5KG add-on weights FIXED CABLE CROSSOVER Product # - CMFCO Machine Weight: 895 lbs 407 kg Weight Stack: 2 X 190 lbs 2 X 95 kg Size: in. = 28.5L x 142W x 94H cm = 72L x 361W x 239H • 1:2 resistance level • Two molded handles are included • Both pulleys are fixed at 8” for the low pulley and 80” for the high pulley. • Both pulleys swivel for desired choice of angle • Each weight stack has a 5# / 2.5KG add-on weights CABLE COLUMN Product # - CMCC Machine Weight: 685 lbs 311 kg Weight Stack: 190 lbs 95 kg Size: in. = 56L x 57W x 92H cm = 142L x 145W x 234H • 1:4 resistance level when using one pulley – 1:2 resistance level when both pulleys are engaged • Lowest pulley position is 12” from the floor and highest is 82” • Dual pulleys create more training options • Accessory kit, placard and instructional training CD included. • 5# add-on weight included